Sign in to follow this  
Athos

The Temple of Hathor!

Johnny Thunder, Pippin Read and Dr. Kilroy prepare to enter the lost temple of Hathor. Their horses pant restlessly, in the desert sun. While Kilroy attempts to decipher the hieroglyphics on the obelisk, Pippin photographs the sphinx sculpture guarding the site. "Let's get inside!" shouts Johnny, "Sam and Alexa Sinister will be here soon!" Johnny leads his fellow adventurers inside the temple. The Baron laughs manically, as he lights the dynamite, preparing to spring his fiendish surprise upon Johnny.

What will our heros find inside the Temple of Hathor? Priceless artifacts, cursed treasures, or certain death? Only you can decide, the fate of the Adventurers as the explore the Temple of Hathor!

Steve

Excellent Steve! I love it. You make some really good adventurer MOCs. Have you been working on this long? The design of the structure/tomb is excellent. I like the detail within as well. Great job.

Can you perhaps post a larger image of the entire MOC? Excuse me, I missed your last link.

I'd guess 6-8 hours was spent on it. Spent yesterday evening and this evening on it.

Steve

very nice, I like how you have made the nice walls and the roof

and you have made a nice picture story

*y*

Like it, but I think you should get rid of the links for the pictures. Just do a bricklink gallery instead. Much easier so people can few each picture right after antoher and don't have to click on each link.

Like it, but I think you should get rid of the links for the pictures. Just do a bricklink gallery instead. Much easier so people can few each picture right after antoher and don't have to click on each link.

I thought this way would be more fun, but oh alright, here you go. X-D

Steve

Great quick build!

God Bless,

Nathan