B Rick

(MOC) The Incredible Schrunken Hearse (monsterfighters)

many many thanks to you B rick i have just shrunk my hears ...took a long time but i got there lol

i just need to find out how to put the pics on here now lol

well chuffed with your help mate

many many thanks to you B rick i have just shrunk my hears ...took a long time but i got there lol

i just need to find out how to put the pics on here now lol

well chuffed with your help mate

i forgot to ask

how does the windscreen work ??

it won't fit or stay in place

Cool!

Windscreen: It's just a generic 6x3 windscreen with 2 studs on top. Those studs are supposed to fit into two technic 1x2's with a hole in the middle. You'll have to push a little harder into the technic holes...

Look again at the pics. Maybe you'll see it now how it fits.

Pics posting: I know many AFOLs use brickshelf.com as a picture host where they upload all of their pics, like I do. It's handy as Brickshelf is another LEGO specialized social network. Sort of... But I find it much of hassle. Very terrible to use. It works, but.. meh... I'm not sure but I think you can use other photohosting sites like Photobucket.com. either way, you'll have to register to yet another website. But that's how social networks and forums work.

Good luck.

well i never...gobsmacked...what a clever idea of putting the windscreen on it's side...absolute legend you are sir

i was thinking all other ways to get it to fit and it would just keep falling out lol

that is one tip i shall be remembering for a long long time

as for the pics i'm not sure they would be any good as it is just the same as you have done up top but i have changed a couple of things....i'll look into image hosting..but how would i put them on here ??

https://www.dropbox.com/s/eqaidj1g6fe309c/2015-08-08%2015.52.15.jpg?dl=0

i can't get the pics up to show i'll try again tonight and see if i can get them to work

well i never...gobsmacked...what a clever idea of putting the windscreen on it's side...absolute legend you are sir

i was thinking all other ways to get it to fit and it would just keep falling out lol

that is one tip i shall be remembering for a long long time

as for the pics i'm not sure they would be any good as it is just the same as you have done up top but i have changed a couple of things....i'll look into image hosting..but how would i put them on here ??

https://www.dropbox.....52.15.jpg?dl=0

i can't get the pics up to show i'll try again tonight and see if i can get them to work

Any luck with the pics yet?

the one above works for me if you click it but not sure about anyone else seeing it lol

if i put them all into a dropbox link it might be viewable that way but i'm not sure and i don't seem to be able to fathom out how to put them on here :-(

not sure if these work for you but they do for me lol

Yes jockyboy, the links work. Congrats! Now, you're almost there... Hang in there to complete this level :wink: and just follow the instructions:

Step 1: Click 'More Reply Options'

Step 2: Click on the picture icon

Step 3: Copy and paste one of your brickshelf-links you've posted above into place.

Step 4: Press 'enter/return' and repeat step 2 and 3 and copy/paste your next link.

photo_posting.jpg

On your model of the hearse:

I like the toothgrill very much. I mean VERY MUCH. I didn't had those pieces when I build my car, as I was just a starting AFOL, but now that I have, I may use this idea for my hearses. Looks really cool. Don't know about the eye-pieces on the lampholders but I see what you've trying to do. I like the idea. Also, I prefer wider wheels in the back. I know, it's kind of a hassle to make it fit, but that's what makes it a hotrod I think.

Overall: Very well done! Kinda funny to see a duplicate of one of my mocs. Makes me feel really proud. Thanks.

Cheers!

Edited by B Rick

yeh the eyes have been taken off.i put them on there cause they were glow in the dark ones but since you can't see much else in the dark it was pointless really

these teeth on the grill were from a bag or 2 of mixels lol

i'll have a look into the wheels ,i can't even remember what they look like lol i'll dig it out again

and to your last comment...i couldn't have done it without your pics so a big thanks for them from me and i'm now gonna have a bash at the ice cream truck when i can get a bit of time.

oh and b.t.w that is the exact way i put these links up for the pics and thats what happened lol i'll have another try tonight and see

2015-08-08_15.52.02.jpg2015-08-08_15.52.15.jpg2015-08-08_15.51.52.jpg

That's way cool Jockyboy!

Good to see you've used the bones and the sidepipes. You know what? Now that I've seen the original hearse in one of your photos, I think it would be pretty cool to have an even more faithfull 7-stud version of this original hearse. My version was based on my modified version of the original hearse. Maybe I'll try it some day. If you won't beat me to it ;)

The white one looks right-on! I love the transparent blue on white. I've tried that on my 7stud Ecto-1. (Have you seen that one?) But I don't have enough of them blue windows/windscreens...

BTW, You've managed to post the pics the right way!

yeh the ecto 1 was gonna be another that i have a bash at but won't be able to do that without more pics and i doubt i'll be doing any other mod to the hearse before you lol

i was trying to use the parts from the original and try keep it as recognizable as poss and i tried to widen wheels at rear but no space till i have a re-think on the axles