Sign in to follow this  
Jipay

10131 Tie Collection (Thoughts and comments)

the adress is http://brickding.tripod.com/ ....

but there isn't any site, i think its only space for storing things.... (though that is against tripod's rules... ;))

i would like to know, too, where this pictures were originally posted!!

Whell, I don't post here very often (1 Lego SW forum is enough for me ^_^ ),

I just had to do it now: Cool set!

Let's hope Lego has got the EU license, or else the ship maybe appears on the new DVDs?

what do you guys mean with "new DVDs"?!? are they somehow extended versions like the extended dvds from lotr?!?

EDIT by ApophisV: Apo, please stay on topic!!!! :$

I just found some OFFICIAL pics of 10131.

where did you find them?

I found them on a German website called 1000steine.

what do you guys mean with "new DVDs"?!? are they somehow extended versions like the extended dvds from lotr?!?

He means that since the Original star Wars Trilogy is coming out in September on DVD (and there's rumours that there'll be some new stuff added/changed) that the TIE Dron might be added in to some scenes.

Guest Col. Kepal

:happy: Nice find there, I like how they built that TIE Drone. But it would be better if Lego replaced one of the regular TIE's with a TIE Interceptor. :D

But it would be better if Lego replaced one of the regular TIE's with a TIE Interceptor.

thats so true.... :blink:

Yes maybe it would have been better.

BUT, with 2 ties and darth vadars we can recreate the classic x-wing chase scene from Episode 4.

Huh? is it only me who does that? Oh well :$

Jon.

Guest Guest

yo all seepsad

Edit By Jonfett - Please don't bother posting if you don't have anything useful to say, certainly if you are going to make commets like that.

Hmmm... ok.

Probably somebody who is "too cool" for lego but likes to visit Lego based sites.

Jon.

yo all seepsad

I'm getting the 'yo all' part but not the 'seepsad' part. :huh: :unsure:

I wasn't sure either but I am guessing it is some sort of slang, Im not sure if it was meant to be offensive though.

Jon.

As I said now people are forced top register before entering the board. It should help to prevent this kind of... incicents... :mellow:

BUt people just feel free to post here, your adince is always good :)

Well I've edited the post over at FBTB to individual links to the pics so everyone can see them.

Edit by jp : Well since we forced people to register o our board we will maybe miss some new members; Don't you think so ?

I have spoken with a representative at my local Lego store, and he confirms that this will be a three ship set to be released in the U.S. in August. Furthermore, this person was very certain that a "Collector's Edition Y-wing" is in the planning stages. Woo Woo! :rolleyes:

Yes, we also know the UCS Y-Wing is on scheddule. This good news for us :)

Edit by jp : Well since we forced people to register o our board we will maybe miss some new members; Don't you think so ?

Well we would miss members, but I think if we forced people to join to see the pics then we would get lots of non-europeans joining.

And I've just changed it back on FBTB so it links to EuroBricks, which should mean we'll keep getting more and more views of this topic, and more and more new members (we've got about 30 new memebers in the last 2 days :o )

Thanks for doing so Sam, we don't want the forum to be messed up with non-europeans.

As for the huge increase in members, we are doing well the last few days and hopefully we will have a more active community as 90% of the new members haven't posted yet.

Nobody has even said anything in the "Welcome new members" post :(

Jon.