Sign in to follow this  
soccerkid6

The Town of Daydelon

This is great! I love it. There are some interesting details and I like how you also made the interior for each building. Great work soccerkid. :thumbup:

Lovely little township Soccerkid! I like how different the three buildings are and the full interiors, although cramped, do look really neat! :thumbup: It was hard to see your stained glass, but finally i found some pics. UoP +1 for all 3 catagories.

ps. Just fyi, there is a way to do offset half-timbering (like you have on your tan building) with 1x1 corner posts rather than the 1x2 you have here... it does involve a bit of snot to get around the corner and still be able to put plates on top tho, so you'll need to have even brick hights for that story. :wink:

Thanks Gabe! And thanks for the tip about half timber buildings, now that you told me it could be done I think I see how it would be :classic:

This is great! I love it. There are some interesting details and I like how you also made the interior for each building. Great work soccerkid. :thumbup:

Thanks!