Wedge09

Book II-Challenge I-Category C: If you don't want to align...

indexed.gif

Here is my entry for Book II, Challenge I, Category C. :classic:

Emissaries from the Spire were sent to different tribe of Nocturnians to make them ally to the Spire; however, some of the tribes refused and they need to be punished so that they represent an example for all those who tried to oppose to the Spire.

The Black Wolves, a mercenary group hired by the Spire, is sent to force one of this tribe to ally. In their way to the tribe's camp, The Black Wolves is ambushed by the tribe's warriors; however, the tribe's warriors have little chance to win against these skillful mercenaries.

11588722995_41dd1f01b9_c.jpgI

11589155203_e189051900_c.jpg

11589086814_94430b5cb7_c.jpg

11589123334_89eff7da11_c.jpg

As a part of the The University of Petraea's Doctorate of Historica Program, I'd like to claim for this build one credit for Military Science: Battle Scene and one for General Building: minifig posing.

All photos can be found on my Flickr, C&C are always welcome and I hope you like it! :sweet:

nice action there wedge :) nice moc. pitty you gonna lose the WAR against nocturnus!!

Cool landscape and excellent fig posing :thumbup: I'm a little confused though, in some spots it looks like there are tribe members fighting tribe members?

The tan path looks very good here :classic:

nice action there wedge :) nice moc. pitty you gonna lose the WAR against nocturnus!!

Thanks Gunman :classic: Nocturnus can't nothing against the power of the Spire :devil_laugh:

Nice lot of action there!

Thanks Lord Vladivus :classic:

Cool landscape and excellent fig posing :thumbup: I'm a little confused though, in some spots it looks like there are tribe members fighting tribe members?

The tan path looks very good here :classic:

Thanks a lot SK :classic: About the figs, I have a lot of this from Skaerbaek and I used it, maybe too much, the idea was that they are all from Nocturnus but the mercenaries leave their tribes; next time I wil try to create minifigs more differentiated :wink:

Nice minifig posing, you conveyed a good sense of action. I also like the landscape, well done!

A well set up scene, the landscaping is nicely done and the minifig posing is dynamic. UoP +1 for both claims.

I was a little confused by your description though, it looks from the pic that the Spire mercenaries are doing the ambushing as they are occupying the higher ground? They may have been pushed back to a defensive position i guess, but in that case i would expect to see more casualties from the fighting - this looks like the fight is just starting.

Well built landscape and a lot of action, good job!

UoP +1 for both claims.

Woa that proclamation is really violent. :devil:

I like the overall of the figs and landscape.

The posings and action in this moc is outstanding! Love it!

The path look a little odd though. The path should is higher than the surroundings? Other than that great work!

Nice minifig posing, you conveyed a good sense of action. I also like the landscape, well done!

Thank you Torgar :classic:

A well set up scene, the landscaping is nicely done and the minifig posing is dynamic. UoP +1 for both claims.

I was a little confused by your description though, it looks from the pic that the Spire mercenaries are doing the ambushing as they are occupying the higher ground? They may have been pushed back to a defensive position i guess, but in that case i would expect to see more casualties from the fighting - this looks like the fight is just starting.

Thanks Gabe; about the description, yes, I should have take more attention to it :wink:

UoP DoH +1

Great build, +1 for the UoP claims!

Well built landscape and a lot of action, good job!

UoP +1 for both claims.

I don't think you still need this, but +1 for both claims.

Thanks all :classic:

Woa that proclamation is really violent. :devil:

I like the overall of the figs and landscape.

The posings and action in this moc is outstanding! Love it!

The path look a little odd though. The path should is higher than the surroundings? Other than that great work!

Thanks a lot de Gothia :classic: Abouth the path, I think it is a trail that a real road :wink:

Nice path and foliage! I love the figs and their posing! I like the border too! :sweet::thumbup: