Sign in to follow this  
lisqr

Book II-Chapter I-Category C: Golem's Dungeon

indexed.gif

Deep inside the Kelra Labyrinths, Lord of Lava is fighting his way through an ancient dungeon filled with iron golems. Rumor has that a legendary craftsman, whose name has long been forgotten, hid his masterpiece, the Seven Golden Golems in the last room of this endless dungeon.

100_3147-800.jpg

100_3149-800.jpg

Lord of Lava finally found the room where the golden golems are hidden. But a large stone golem is standing in between him and the fearless soldiers that his after.

100_3153-800.jpg

Lord of Lava quickly turned the stone golem back into a piece of lifeless rock. He thoroughly searched the guardian and obtained the master key, which controls the golden golems. Now those pesky black spire rebels will tremble under the might of these daunting warriors!

100_3158-800.jpg

The whole MOC

100_3190-800.jpg

For more pics

http://www.brickshel...ry.cgi?f=537838

Nice! Has a very nice dungeon crawler feel!

Yes, it is very much inspired by Super Mario, Kirby and these other side-scrolling games. :wink:

thats what exactly came to my mind.. castlevania etc... nice feel mate.. well done!

Castlevania is what immediately came to my mind when seeing the first pics :classic:

Innovative approach to make a "story-MOC" of this kind, with a "video game look"

Some parts like the floor are a bit repetative, but that could of course also signify a well-built structure :classic:

The photography is excellent by the way.

Very neat idea for the category :thumbup: The final room looks great, I like the rounded walls, throne, and windows especially :classic:

This is excelent! I love the side-scrolling feel the entire moc has, and the throne is just too cool!