I got 3 books

The Lego Technic Idea Book set by Yoshihito Isogawa

"Simple Machines"

"Wheeled Wonders"

"Fantastic Contraptions"

I got a action man deserter play-set (empty shoebox) :sceptic:

I use that joke every year since 1977 :sceptic:

I use that joke every year since 1977 :sceptic:

In 1977 you really got that empty shoebox and the thought of this has haunted your Christmas's ever since! :wink:

Lack of funds again has caught me out but I will try and get the new container/skip truck in the new year.

H

PS: Empty shoe boxes have their uses.

I have gifted myself 8455 and 8275. December was good for my Lego collection - but bad for my wallet :P

Didn't get any Technics for Christmas this year. Last year got the 9393. This year a towel and Creator set. I think my daughter likes to give me lime green. :classic:

Picture22671_zps1f29b033.jpg

I only got a small Star Wars set and 6177 Builders of Tomorrow set. Not much Lego this year... but I did get a Raspberry Pi!

I gifted myself 2nd hand 8466, (probably the 2nd time it has been wrapped up for xmas!) and did designer Dan's mods from memory with new springs. Turned out very well built in 5 hours, tho a 3L pin was missing! URGH

The steering was awesome! the ride was near perfect and those doors truly are amazing! Shame there is not really a B model.

Merry Christmas to all!!!

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I gifted myself 2nd hand 8466, (probably the 2nd time it has been wrapped up for xmas!) and did designer Dan's mods from memory with new springs. Turned out very well built in 5 hours, tho a 3L pin was missing! URGH

The steering was awesome! the ride was near perfect and those doors truly are amazing! Shame there is not really a B model.

Merry Christmas to all!!!

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Haha reminds me of the 2nd hand silver champion I bought, seller said missing a few pieces... It was missing BEAMS! Who knows how it was pictured made up in the photo, still, I used my beams to finish it, didn't like the set though so I parted it out, except the tyres hehe

l got the 42010 Lego Technic Off road racer set for Christmas this year wow now this set is absolutly amazing :sweet: !! l'm a big fan of the pull back action Technic sets

Edited by Legofan225

Oh, I'll play along too. My daughter got three CMFs in her stocking: Pretzel Boy, Pretzel Girl, and Gingerbread Man, as well as the Harry Potter lab polybag. Her big present was the 2011 Hogwarts set which I magically found on clearance a few months ago. I gave my wife An Unexpected Gathering, and I tracked down all the dwarves to fill it. (My wife got lots of non-Lego stuff, but she is a big Tolkien fan.) Me, I got the Master Building Academy Set 1 and the new Minifigure coffee table book.

I got 76007 Malibu Mansion Attack from my parents, 76006 Marvel Extremis sea port battle and 70700 Space Swarmer from my Girlfriend, along with a ton of other stuff, Graphic novels and books, along with two action figures. Overall, a good year, a very good year...

P.S I now your pain JM1971, I've been getting that Action Man playset for many year's as well. You'd think with all the truck's and enough weaponry to arm a small country, Action Man would be more inclined to stick around...

Edited by Dr Leg O Brick

Wow, my Christmas was amazing! I got:

75011 Tantive IV and Alderaan

76001 The Bat vs Bane: Tumbler Chase

6283 Voltix

9493 X-wing Starfighter

70702 Warp Stinger

7962 Anakin and Sebulba's Podracers

21103 DeLorean Time Machine

60020 Cargo Truck

60022 Cargo Terminal

7965 Millenium Falcon