Did you try use Mocplans to sell the instructions?

Great looking MOC btw :laugh:

MOCPlans is a great site, but some people (like me) don't want to be "online" the whole time building. I prefer to have the PDF on my computer at all times.

MOCPlans is a great site, but some people (like me) don't want to be "online" the whole time building. I prefer to have the PDF on my computer at all times.

I agree. Want to put the pdf on a tablet and build when i want it :) Much better idea :)

great i have a question what kind of file will the instruction come in?

The instructions were created with LDraw, and are in pdf format. The download file is a rar archive protected by password.

Looks great, I will be buying a copy of the instructions. Thanks for making them. Make sure to put your MOC on Rebrickable!

Edited by jantjeuh

Fair enough. Just thought I'd provide another option to making the instructions available.

Great that the plans are ready.....

I keep getting an error when clicking the link to buy on your web page though.

......sooo close :wacko:

Great that the plans are ready.....

I keep getting an error when clicking the link to buy on your web page though.

......sooo close :wacko:

Really?

What kind of error? I tried it now and it seems to work.

It was an error trying to connect with paypal but may well have been my computer as I had problems with it this morning.

Happilly after restarting my computer I was able to pay for instructions - can't wait to build it now!

Got the instructions thanks, my computer didn't know .rar files so had to download another programme to get them to open.

Just one question, how do I fit a servo motor for steering (my order finally came through!) instead of the m motor?

I only began building last month and I find it easier to build with instructions than trial and error, I've tried to RC the unimog as it is and failed :(

Well the unimog is now just a pile of parts - starting the build later tonight

Edited by fizzley

Got the instructions thanks, my computer didn't know .rar files so had to download another programme to get them to open.

Just one question, how do I fit a servo motor for steering (my order finally came through!) instead of the m motor?

I only began building last month and I find it easier to build with instructions than trial and error, I've tried to RC the unimog as it is and failed :(

Unfortunately I could not try it with the servo motor because I do not have it.

But probably you can put-in: you have to remove the axles of HOG and fix it in this holes

zk3mmr.jpg

:)

Unfortunately I could not try it with the servo motor because I do not have it.

But probably you can put-in: you have to remove the axles of HOG and fix it in this holes

zk3mmr.jpg

:)

great, I'll let you know how I get on. Thanks.

I managed to build it!

I couldn't work out where one of the beams pegged in and guessed - guessed wrong and the bonnet won't close with the prop attached :blush:

It worked brilliantly, then it started clicking and cracking in high gear, I was sat with it on my lap looking it over, it slipped and it dropped to the floor :cry_sad:

The rear bodywork and roll cage are all messed up and I haven't had time to rebuild it :look:

Got to say it was great for the 5 minutes I had it working, though the servo motor looks very silly sat between the seats but that's my fault - I may rebuild it with the m motor to keep things neat looking.

Finally I must say how good this model looks - simply stunning!

I would urge anyone with a 8110 to build this moc :sweet:

I managed to build it!

I couldn't work out where one of the beams pegged in and guessed - guessed wrong and the bonnet won't close with the prop attached :blush:

It worked brilliantly, then it started clicking and cracking in high gear, I was sat with it on my lap looking it over, it slipped and it dropped to the floor :cry_sad:

The rear bodywork and roll cage are all messed up and I haven't had time to rebuild it :look:

Got to say it was great for the 5 minutes I had it working, though the servo motor looks very silly sat between the seats but that's my fault - I may rebuild it with the m motor to keep things neat looking.

Finally I must say how good this model looks - simply stunning!

I would urge anyone with a 8110 to build this moc :sweet:

Thank you, thank you, thank you very much!!! :sweet:

It is true, due to the weight there are problems with the high gear.

I hope to improve more and more, my goal is to design alternative versions without flaws.

This is one of my first MOC, the third to be exact, while the building instructions are the first ever made​​.

I was interested to know at what points of the building instructions was difficult to understand :)

Hey, I ordered your instructions a few days ago and finally built the Jeep yesterday. Amazing model! I haven't made it a remote yet but aesthetically, technically it's very cool. Thanks for the instructions!

Also, this won't help you improve anything, but I found the instructions to be just fine. If anything they reminded of old school instructions where you simply had to focus more on what you were doing rather than having every single additional piece completely obvious. Most of the difficulty here was due to things like black pin in black piece.

Thanks for the design and instructions. Me and my boy had a lot of fun building this since I do not have this set we needed to adjust + he wanted the power wheel on this model and a removeable top.

1391958950m_DISPLAY.jpg

13919590581_DISPLAY.jpg

Thanks for the design and instructions. Me and my boy had a lot of fun building this since I do not have this set we needed to adjust + he wanted the power wheel on this model and a removeable top.

1391958950m_DISPLAY.jpg

13919590581_DISPLAY.jpg

Could you post some pics of your modified chassis design?

Could you post some pics of your modified chassis design?

I only extended the springs by 1 stud,,,nothing more on the chassis.

Those power pullers look badass, but I guess it affects the performance negatively? Or didn't you RC it?