ShadowWolfHount

Who's next to be Santa in the Advent Calendar

gallery_101_23_908.jpg

In 2011 we got Yoda as Santa, then in 2012 Darth Maulin, 2013 Jango Fett as Santa and now Darth Vader is the new Santa.

71Tvz2-pKnL__AA1500_1-150x150.jpglego_minifigure_santa_darth_maul.jpg130px-Santajango.pngmC9QTBNLtfahk3pK1_u183Q.jpg

So i like to know of who you guys think is going to be the next Santa in the Star Wars Advent Calendar.

For me, i like to see Jek-14 or Captain Rex as the next Santa.

Edited by ShadowWolfHount

Grievous. 2011's calendar was the entire saga, 2012 was Episode I, and 2013 was Episode II. Stands to reason that 2014 will be Episode III, so either Greivous (who should come with red and green lightsabers) or a Red Vader would be the ideal candidates.

Well, the following would be nice, as they exist in the Kenner / Hasbro line-up:

holiday-vader.jpg

Allthough I'm one of those people who spent a fortune on getting a red vader helmet, and would not want to see it depreciate ;-)

The-Legacy-Collection-Darth-Vader-Infinity_Big_2.jpg

l.jpg

And then naturally the classic combo of R2 & C3PO:

hoolidaydroids3.jpg

Edited by HJR

Vader with santa style torso and red helmet + red cape or Palpatine with red hood and cape or Grievous with some christmas additions on him or Obi-Wan with santa torso or Jawa, dressed in red :laugh:

2014: Santa Grievous, with 2 of the minifigures being Dark Side Anakin and Darth Sidious

2015: Santa Malgus- if they go the Old Republic route

On one side i do agree but on another i don't because it's awesome to see them as Santa, but that be third and fourth villain in a row as Santa and i think there should be a Hero to be Santa this time.

So if they do a Episode III on 2014 i think it should be Obi Wan.

And if they do a Old Republic on 2015 i think it should be HK-47 because i mean come on, HK-47 is awesome.

If next year's is indeed RotS-based, a Santa Palpatine would be good for the 24th, with a red cape/hood and Santa torso (maybe a grey beard?). And then the second 'main figure' (a la Snowman Artoo) could be a white Vader as seen above. I'd be pretty happy with that.

TK

Palpatine or a Clone would look too much like Santa Maul and Santa Jango I would think. They would want something more visually distinctive. Maybe a Santa Mace Windu? JarJar Claus? And heck, a red classic Stormtrooper would be to die for.

On one side i do agree but on another i don't because it's awesome to see them as Santa, but that be third and fourth villain in a row as Santa and i think there should be a Hero to be Santa this time.

So if they do a Episode III on 2014 i think it should be Obi Wan.

And if they do a Old Republic on 2015 i think it should be HK-47 because i mean come on, HK-47 is awesome.

totally agree that it should be jedi to balance good and bad =) obiwan would be my guess aswell.

but if they do someone from the dark side my guesses would be count dooku or palpatine.

i have no clue about the old republic though =)

Vader with santa style torso and red helmet + red cape or Palpatine with red hood and cape or Grievous with some christmas additions on him or Obi-Wan with santa torso or Jawa, dressed in red :laugh:

If they made a Red Vader, i will feel sad for the people who have the Red Prototype Darth Vader Helmet.

It would never happen, but if I could choose a Santa, it would be Jabba, or Salacious Crumb :)

Well better then Jar Jar.

Well it's probably going to be a revenge of the sith minifigure. So possibly an important clone trooper (Commander Cody) or maybe an Obi-Wan Claus like korpen4444 just mentioned.

a Grevious could have candy canes on the mouth strips and green and red lightsabers.

Vader could have candy canes on the bend of the helmet above the eyes and instead of alternating black and silvet shoulder pads in stead red and white and the chest buttons are already red and green.

Yellow eye anakin? Obi Wan? Grievous? Vader? Palpatine(Scars/No Scars)? Chewbacca? Probvably one of the first three, the rest can be used the year after. Cody is a possibility as well as maybe Mrs Claus, Padme? Also c3po, but that again can be PT. Also...Windu would be Awesome.