JeagerEX

LEGO Minifigures series 12 will not be available until Oct 2014

Clarification time!

Series 12 and up are standard, except they will also include unique codes to enter into LEGO Minifigures Online to unlock that minifigure instantly.

Funcom, the developers of LEGO Minifigures Online, are also working with LEGO to develop new series.

There is no separate "MMO series", and this isn't just a random tie-in to some new MMO; the LEGO Minifigures Online is based directly on the core Minifigures theme, and the Minifigures theme is simply being tied into the MMO from here on out.

LEGO/Funcom's plan is to continually update the game with the latest Minifigures series, and the latest Minifigures series will all contain codes to unlock the minifigures in-game. It's that simple.

The MMO also features minifigures from the previous 11 series.

Carry on.

Edited by jamesster

Is there a list of Series 12 minifigs yet?

No, nor is there one for The Simpsons Series.

Problem is that lego's gotten extremely secretive about the figures until last minute lately. I mean really, come on lego. the simpsons figures, judging by some past wave spacing, could be out in the next month or two yet there's no images of the full wave ! I know there's the par-image of milhouse and homer but that still leaves 14 characters and there's countless potential for the figures.

For Lego Marvel Minifig serie I can pay 4 bucks each. For generic, no not really, they shouldn't sell non-licensed minifigs for 4 bucks.

And also seriously, who cares about the simpsons minifigs. Go get action figures if you want some figures of the simpsons. Really bad move.

For Lego Marvel Minifig serie I can pay 4 bucks each. For generic, no not really, they shouldn't sell non-licensed minifigs for 4 bucks.

And also seriously, who cares about the simpsons minifigs. Go get action figures if you want some figures of the simpsons. Really bad move.

Firstly, there isn't a marvel series

And also I and I am sure plenty of others will be happily collecting the lego Simpsons series, also in the UK I cannot find any Simpsons figures at all, and Lego is one of my favourite things ever.

In my opinion, it is not a bad marketing move at all, I must have seen around 20 people look at the lego movie minifigures in around two hours, and in a small town too. I'm sure even more people would do the same for the Simpsons series

It was "for example" , I should have written that sorry.

I didn't mean to be offensive but I insist on my arguement about the simpsons. I love them, I loved the exclusive set of their house but minifig serie is a little bit overkill.

I miss the regular Series. Coming by a box of figs used to be exciting. Nowadays I just pass by. I felt for a Wyldstyle the other Day just to see I still know how to do it.

It was "for example" , I should have written that sorry.

I didn't mean to be offensive but I insist on my arguement about the simpsons. I love them, I loved the exclusive set of their house but minifig serie is a little bit overkill.

I didn't find it offensive, but thanks

There is no separate "MMO series", and this isn't just a random tie-in to some new MMO.

Not surprising, judging from the Toy Fair pics, but still alittle dissapointing. Just hope that Series 13 can come at the end of this year.

Oh, my eyes must have problem. Well, if there's a whole selection of regular sets, I guess I don't want a CMF Simpson series too. Unfortunately things often go crisscross.

IMO, the merit of licensed CMFs is able to make up for the lack of characters from regular sets. Simpsons isn't really a good example like you said, a CMF series with only one regular set doesn't sound very promising so far.

I miss the regular Series. Coming by a box of figs used to be exciting. Nowadays I just pass by. I felt for a Wyldstyle the other Day just to see I still know how to do it.

We have to consider that some kids may have been bored by regular series, some excitements are okay. But making two special series in a row is indeed abit overkill.

Edited by Dorayaki

Just saw from a catalogue over on Brick Heroes that series 12 is coming at the end of this year and it is confirmed that both it and the Simpsons minifigs will be $4 a pop. Too bad.

I can handle $4 per figure for the Simpsons since they'll have unique parts and whatnot, but $4 for a regular minifigure would have to mean a very rare/unusual part or many parts to make me bite.

Yeah, I'm not too happy about $4, but it's not a deal killer for me because I usually only get a few. But it does make me hope that there is something extra (besides a gamecode) that qualifies the extra dollar.

I'll probably still buy any history or fantasy characters, but I'll buy a lot less of any extra things that are in the series. We would usually get most of the series between my daughters, my wife , and myself. Now it will more likely be about getting the ones I need for my historical characters collection.

I'll probably still buy any history or fantasy characters, but I'll buy a lot less of any extra things that are in the series. We would usually get most of the series between my daughters, my wife , and myself. Now it will more likely be about getting the ones I need for my historical characters collection.

Couldn't have said that better myself.

As I only buy specific CMFs in store, or as filler online to get free shipping on a large order, the jump in price isn't such a bother. I spent twenty minutes today at TRU looking for Wildstyle and Shakespeare, and paid $4 for each. Target is where I usually buy (no mark-up), but I was in the area.

Edited by gedren_y

A simple Google search on "Lego Minifugures Online" reveals a horned satyr-like beast figure and the new Pirate fig design. I'd be shocked if both of these aren't in this series.

The satyr beast looks like a baddie character so might be unlikely. The pirate is a possibility though, assuming its a playable character. I'm much more excited for these than I am about The Simpsons CMFs. (Giant heads urgh).

Though if the price increases as it's rumoured, they'd have to pull something amazinf out of the bag for me to bite. Alternatively I'd wait for a store promo (50%off etc).

agreed. I really want a mr burns(he's just to cute!) plus I love the blinky in bowl print but i'm not willing to pay 4 bucks a go. MAYBE 3.50 at the most since they are licensed, but that's the most i'm be willing to pay.

Luckily, I was in love with the Movie series - so it isn't as big of a wait for me (even though I don't have much interest in the Simpsons series). I'm still impatient for the next regular series to get here, though.

As for the 4.00, I've been paying that price for awhile since I don't have many options to buy CMF's locally. Of course, that probably means I will now be paying 5 bucks apiece. I really need to get better at feeling what's in those bags - I'm terrible at it, never end up with who I thought I felt in there.

The minifigs in some of the earlier releases were hinted at by data mining new parts. Is it too early to start looking there for hints to the next set? I am really looking forward to finding out what the next wave will be.

The minifigs in some of the earlier releases were hinted at by data mining new parts. Is it too early to start looking there for hints to the next set? I am really looking forward to finding out what the next wave will be.

My store has just started selling the Simpsons figs, so naturally I come online to try and find details of the next 'regular' series out... I can't even find a list based on rumour! Is there really nothing to go on yet? Not even parts found through data mining?