Sign in to follow this  
Blakstone

Middle-Earth Madness - Rohan Battle Pack vs The Green Dragon [Week 1]

This is the first week of Middle-Earth Madness. There is still plenty of time to nominate contestants in the first thread. In fact some of the most in demand dream sets will be held back for later. After a Witchking or Minas Tirith would defeat most oppontents.

If you had to pick only one Dream set, which would it be?

Rohan Battle Pack

OR

The Green Dragon

Can one of the moderators add a poll to this thread? Thanks!

a rohan bttle pack would only interest me if it had new figure prints. don't need more uruks.

I would vote for Green dragon.

Rohan battle pack if it included a posable horse in another color (anything but brown), at least 2 new Rohan Soldiers (without the "horse" helms), and a few orcs.

Hmmm can't I vote for both??!! I'd probably have more fun with the Rohan but The Green Dragon s tempting...

I can't decide!

Rohan Battlepack. The Uruk-Hai Army set didn't give us nearly enough so it would be nice to have another option for building our Rohan armies.

Plus I'm not sure what the Green Dragon has to offer besides a Rosie Cotton minifigure. The Prancing Pony would be a better option for a tavern set.

Green dragon is a bit obscure and not iconic enough. I'd rather have Prancing pony.

Thus, Rohan battle pack for sure.

Rohan battle pack since I don't know what the green Dragon is.

It is the pub the hobbits visit in the shire.

Definitely Rohan battle pack, since I really want more Rohan soldiers. I don't even hardly remember the Green Dragon... I agree that the prancing pony would be a better option.

Green dragon is a bit obscure and not iconic enough. I'd rather have Prancing pony.

Thus, Rohan battle pack for sure.

I plan on having The Prancing Pony a bit later in the contest.

Edited by Blakstone

Rohan battlepack all the way! The Green Dragon pub isn't a very iconic location (whilst the Prancing Pony is).

I also vote for the Rohan Battlepack! :P A Green Dragon would be nice but I think we have more chance that TLG would make a Battlepack than an obscure (though lovely) scene.

Edited by Moexy

I guess I will vote for rohan battle pack. However, I feel like we pretty much have one of those already. Green Dragon is just too obscure.

Rohan battlepack all the way! The Green Dragon pub isn't a very iconic location (whilst the Prancing Pony is).

Definately Rohan BP. I can relate to this sentiment.