Sign in to follow this  
Sir Brickalot

[MOC] A Sticky Situation

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Just my luck. I was just on patrol round the forest moon, minding my own busines, on the look for rebel scum. I was riding my good ol' speeder bike. She was one of the earliest models in the fleet, but I was in no rush to change her. You have to be a skilled pilot to navigate the trees on Endor. Luckily I was, or at least I thought.

post-115410-0-14238100-1387722507.jpg

I was grounded on a tree. Oh dear. I had to get to the left fender to kickstart the engine. Stupid design, I tell you. So I grabbed my screwdriver and cautiously made my way to the fender, and... ARGHH! I slipped. That was close. I had to call backup, but my coms link had fell out of my belt. I just hope no rebel scum get here.

Could a mod please make it bigger? Thanks.

C&C welcome. By the way, this is not a SoNE entry.

I see where you are going with this and like the overall design, but I can't see many of the details, and I feel that the tree could use more sprucing on the way up, as you have created a lush area at both the top and bottom from what I can tell.

you probably haven't gotten a comment because no one can really see what's going on in the picture. From what I see it's the older style speeder bike (not sure if it's your own creation) on a brown pole with some leaf pieces thrown in. Try uploading your pictures through flickr or brickshelf to resize them properly and then to the forums.