This is my idea of Bulk in XL form. He fights injustice with HammerClaw (his hammer) and BigBoom (his Gatling gun).

Click any image to enlarge it.

bulk-xl-1.jpg

bulk-xl-2.jpg_thumb.jpg bulk-xl-3.jpg_thumb.jpg bulk-xl-4.jpg_thumb.jpg bulk-xl-5.jpg_thumb.jpg

[^ Even Larger Pic 2 ^] [^Even Larger Pic 3 ^] [^Even Larger Pic 4 ^] [^Even Larger Pic 5 ^]

[LXF File] - [Brickshelf Gallery]

-Toa Of Justice

EDIT: I changed the thumbnails to link to the smaller JPG images. The links below them point to the full-resolution PNG images.

Edited by Toa_Of_Justice

This is great! I'd love for Bulk to get a chance to shine as an XL in a set. :classic:

This is great! I'd love for Bulk to get a chance to shine as an XL in a set. :classic:

which unfortunately still have a long way to go, because next year he actually got downgraded into a minifig.

back on topic, that MOC is cool. it screams bulk alright. and, that hammer are just plain cool.

It's rather nice, but the gattling gun looks like it needs to be integrated into the build more. It (the gun) also seems slightly too thin for it's length.

Neat design! I feel like the way you armored the legs, it will severely hamper the posability of the knees. I could be wrong, of course.

Thanks, everyone! :thumbup:

It's rather nice, but the gattling gun looks like it needs to be integrated into the build more. It (the gun) also seems slightly too thin for it's length.

I designed the gun for maximum flexibility, hence the reason it sticks out so much. As for thickness... I'm not quite sure what to do about that. :sceptic: Any suggestions?

Neat design! I feel like the way you armored the legs, it will severely hamper the posability of the knees. I could be wrong, of course.

The knees still bend quite a bit as they are now. [Picture] [Larger Picture]

-Toa Of Justice

Apart from a brick-built one, I'm not too sure what can be done about it. It's only a minor nitpick anyway.

Edited by DraikNova

Apart from a brick-built one, I'm not too sure what can be done about it. It's only a minor nitpick anyway.

Brick-built? I think I might have an idea. But would you prefer that the gun be wider, or just shorter? That would influence what pieces I use in its construction. If you want it to be wider, I was thinking of using 4x4 round plates and putting the barrels between them.

-Toa Of Justice

Either would help. The 4x4 round plates and barrels idea was exactly what I was thinking of anyway. Making it partially brick-built would allow you to remove the gap caused by the "bionicle hand" piece, by replacing that with the brick version of it and then filling up the remaining area with a 2x2 and two 1x2's.

Edited by DraikNova

Either would help. The 4x4 round plates and barrels idea was exactly what I was thinking of anyway. Making it partially brick-built would allow you to remove the gap caused by the "bionicle hand" piece, by replacing that with the brick version of it and then filling up the remaining area with a 2x2 and two 1x2's.

Thanks for the tips. :classic: I'll see what I can do, and I'll post the results when I'm done here.

-Toa Of Justice

EDIT: Here ya go! :wink: Click any image to enlarge it. Here's the LXF file.

bulk-xl-v2.jpg

bulk-xl-v2-gun-1.jpg_thumb.jpg - bulk-xl-v2-gun-2.jpg_thumb.jpg

Edited by Toa_Of_Justice

Much, much better. It now has some sizable bulk to it (pun not intended) and looks like it could cause some serious damage.

Edited by DraikNova

On 8/19/2014 at 3:16 PM, Greol said:

Brickshelf gallery is not available. Bulk XL cant be downloaded.

Brickshelf is down for maintenance at the moment. Fortunately, Dropbox isn't.

Follow these links to download Bulk XL v1 and Bulk XL v2.

-Toa Of Justice

Edited by Toa_Of_Justice
Updating Dropbox links. See why here: https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=13188848