LuckyTheySay

What custom minifigure do you desire?

Hello to the world of LEGO!

So this is a quick question for you all, Me and my team will be printing lego minifigures soon and we was wondering what you would like!

Our results are as good as LEGOs, but you will see that over the next few days!

Anyone that helps will be wrote on our nice list for Christmas ;-)

Anything? I would love to have Legend of Zelda figures with accurate looking head piece for Link. I'd also like some from various anime shows, many that would require custom torso and face piece.

what about a custom figure.

maybe you should prove that you are capable of printing minifigs first...

Then I´m willing to tell what you should do.

However good luck.

Edited by raminator

I'd really love a Daredevil. He's my favourite and it'd be great to see a high quality custom. Either a red one based on the game design, or a dark red one based on the comic design. I'd probably die of happiness if this happened.

Anything? I would love to have Legend of Zelda figures with accurate looking head piece for Link.

Ok so link looks fun I think we should defiantly do a custom link. :D

So looking at pictures of him the tricky part is the hair and hat, we are going to look into making a custom hat with joint hair piece and I think we will start there with him, I'll keep you updated!

dark suit Martian Manhunter and Green Lantern.

Sounds interesting!

Already working on a custom green lantern that glows!

I will keep you updated!

Um...Classic TMNT, Galadriel from LOTR, Batman Beyond.

Galadriel sounds good, maybe with a custom tiara or long droopy hood? Also would love to do a batman beyond or even a range, Robin, batgirl and max gibson I think would all make good minifigis! Thanks for the post

Daredevil, Punisher, Russel Crowe's Gladiator

All sound good!!

All the different incarnations of the Doctor from Doctor Who, with variants.

If i was going to do that id probably do them as sets! something for the future! good post :)

Interested in seeing your work. Already talking a big game ;) I would like to see King of the Hill figures.

Are you talking about the animated series? if you are that would be awesome!

Was also thinking maybe a beavis and butt-head?

what about a custom figure.

maybe you should prove that you are capable of printing minifigs first...

Then I´m willing to tell what you should do.

However good luck.

We will be printing along sides with someone very valued of the LEGO custom printing group thats all i can really say right now! keep you updated

I'd probably die of happiness if this happened.

WE WOULDN'T WANT THAT!! ;)

I don't know if you are only looking for suggestion for specific characters or figs more in general, but I would like to post a wish as well:

female armored torsos

There is a distinct lack of female torsos that wear armor. The CMF series has brought us many fighting women in the last months, which can be seen as a response to may requests. However, most of these figs (forest maiden, warrior woman, viking woman etc.) are clad in leather or fabric with golden patterns. At the moment, there is only ONE single female armored torso that I can think of, and this is decades old.

http://img1.toysperi...4v2r294x2u2.jpg

It is not even every beautiful.

Think of all the amazons, female knights, female elves, female romans, gladiators and whatever people could build with it.

If you are looking for a market gap, there it is. People would buy this as army builders, not just as a single superhero fig.

A good example would be the Warhammer High Elf maiden guard: http://imageshack.us...aidenguard.jpg/ It would not have to be elves, everthing with female shapes behind metal woud suffice.

Edited by Wardancer

I'd really love a Daredevil. He's my favourite and it'd be great to see a high quality custom. Either a red one based on the game design, or a dark red one based on the comic design. I'd probably die of happiness if this happened.

There's already one from the game printed up. It's generally not a good idea for two people to make the same exact figure.

Hi LuckyTheySay, I see you're new to EB, and very enthusiastic with your project. Welcome to our community.

You might consider good for to start by introducing yourself in the Hello! My name is... forum, before opening business-like topics like this. :wink:

There's already one from the game printed up. It's generally not a good idea for two people to make the same exact figure.

Why not? This is a free world. ;)

And to be back on topic: I´m curious what you can show us!

I think this Daredevil is amazing: http://www.nacm-customs.com/

As for custom prints I'd like to see: more superheroes - especially X-Men characters, Doctor Who, Defenders Of The Earth, Visionaries, He-Man/She-Ra, Captain Planet...

Over in the Decal Wish List thread, Floundie made me some SourceFed decals I requested. I've never made any customs myself, and was planning on figuring it out over the Xmas break. But if you could make figs of them, I would be ridiculously grateful.

Here is the page that Floundie posted his decals on:

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=12403&st=2425

I also think Doctor Who figs would be nice. Either Four, Ten, or Eleven (they are certainly the most famous Doctors).

I'd love to see various new orc designs, maybe with new helmets and armory, from LOTR - or new designs for different Rohan soldiers, from LOTR as well.