marcosbessa

[MOC] Puggie, the funniest and most adorable dog on earth!

Hello everybody!

It's been a while that I haven't created a MOC, but I finally got back to creating something just for fun, not work related.

I didn't always loved pugs, but since I had the chance to play and hang with some of friends little funny pets, I just completely fell for them. Now, they are one of my favorite dogs! So, it only made sense to create my own little pug out of LEGO, so I can have him by my desk at work, inspiring me everyday! :)

11365829135_2ddb0bbbd9_c.jpg

11365900214_672f1c5329.jpg

You can check more photos of the model on my flickr account, here.

Who doesn't love pugs?

You've created those adorable dogs in a memorable way. Those glorious tan slopes come together to form that dog we all love. Awesome job!

I've no idea to attach that bowtie on a dog in real life, but those toes you've created are just the best! Keep on building, as an AFOL as well.

Wow, MOCers like you never cease to amaze me :wub:

It's so cute and lifelike, you captured it so perfectly! :thumbup:

Great moc! I once saw a picture of someone saying that they can't even put together a simple 2x4 brick to make anything, I always think of such talented mocers like yourself when I see those type of images. My sister is a huge pug lover and I'll be sure to show her these when I see her.

Oh and by the way, do you work for Lego? The little description you made before posting the MOC implied that you did, and they'd be very lucky to have someone like you designing their products.

Thank you guys for the nice words! :)

(...)

Oh and by the way, do you work for Lego?

(...)

Yes, I do indeed. I'm a senior designer, working currently on the Super Heroes team, but always touching on different things... For the past 3 years I've worked on Super Heroes, Star Wars, Creator, LEGO Movie, Lone Ranger, Simpsons and even Cuusoo! :)

What a cutie pie! Love the bowtie and front paws in red Converse for the holidays! Pugface is so lovable!

Keep on designing nice stuff and WE WILL BUY IT!

Nice one, Marcos. The design is spot on - and the addition of a bowtie and those tiny trainers is brilliant :)

Nice. Maybe see if TLG will put this cute little guy in one of their new Creator sets. It seems they're doing an animal theme now, and this would make a nice addition! :laugh:

This is amazing. I really need to practice my snot so I can create stuff like this. It would go great at a show. Kids would eat it up!

Did you work on the 2014 creator animals? This is very reminiscent of that.

(...)

Did you work on the 2014 creator animals? This is very reminiscent of that.

No. I've done only one product for creator and it will be out later next year. It's something winterish... ;)

Wow, this is amazing! You've captured the animal so well!! And those sneakers are too cute :purrr:

The paws and the face are the stand out bits for me, they just look so spot on!!

TLG are lucky to have you, happy building :laugh: