Adamskii

Australian NR class =The Ghan=

Great build :thumbup: :thumbup: .....my only suggestion for your post is to add a pic of the real deal to show what a great job you've done reproducing it in six studs!!

Thanks Luke. I made the Youtube video that shows multiple angles of the real thing with the model photo overlaying each to demonstrate the details.

I did notice of course not everyone has watched the clip (about 30% has), and I was tempted to post some reference shots here - but did'nt want to milk too much attention.

I will however reiterate I think that this train would look great in 8 wide!

I know someone else who is building one that wide..

Adam

Hi Adamski, that's an impressive engine! Lots of nice detail all around, especially the textures on the side.

In 8-wide this would quite a beast...

......... I made the Youtube video that shows multiple angles of the real thing with the model photo overlaying each to demonstrate the details.

Ooops! :blush: ...should've taken the time to watch the vid. Nice work once again. Look forward to more of the work of Adamskii!

LLL

This is a great build. I was wondering if you had made instructions or not?. Also, in the video the train is moving. Is the loco itself powered or the carriage behind it?