Order66

Star wars MTT commercial

Bonaparte it had me conviced to buy it evan before the commercial, now, well.... I'll die for it pretty much :-D !

and by the way it doesn't sound like you are going to buy it why so? Is it because you do not want to become less of a pirate fan, or not enough cash if YE OL' PIGGY BANK!

It a cash thing and I don't have enough space. My UCS Imperial Star Destroyer is stored at my grandmothers place and my UCS Rebel Blockade runner in somewhere in the our cellar :-/.

untitled.jpg

It looks like the standard long rifle behind one of these:

2540.jpg

That doesn't look like anything...

just spotted something. Why are the stormtroopers using the speeder bikes from the clone battle packs? surely they would have invented something better! ;-)

There's also a Shocktrooper there. The battle pack isn't credited at the end either.

The MTT looks amazing. I love the troop deloy mechanism at the front. Great how the door open as the rack pushes them. The question is though, are the doors opened by the rack pushing agains them (as in, do they have the be closed manually), or are they on the gear system too. Still, it's a great set, full of droids, and at least now we know what that other model is: a scout.

That doesn't look like anything...

Well if you look REALLY closely along the front "barrel", you'll see two slight bumps, which gives the impression of the piece I mentioned. I could always be wrong, of course

Well if you look REALLY closely along the front "barrel", you'll see two slight bumps, which gives the impression of the piece I mentioned. I could always be wrong, of course

I just watched the commercial again, pausing it at the right moment to get a good look. It actually looks like it might be a longer blaster. It also looks like a longer blaster in this pic:

mtt.jpg

And here.

Mhmm..... but why not

The JSF comes before MTT or the last months there was more news about the MTT....

hope we ll see a TV add for JSF soon..

That blaster is already available in the ILC :-)

Well the longer blaster is available in the battle packs as well, but what they're saying is that the barrel is even longer than that...though I don't think so personally. Making another gun, another mold that's virtually identical save for a longer barrel doesn't make much sense to me, but who knows? TLG has done crazier stuff before :-P

Well the longer blaster is available in the battle packs as well, but what they're saying is that the barrel is even longer than that...though I don't think so personally.

I doubt it's new as well. It's probably the longer of the two, looking even longer. That wasn't what I said before BTW.

Much crazier stuff, may I remind everybody about klikits, :-X they still give me the ebgeebees!!!

Er...what? Does that have something to do with the commercial, or...?

I doubt it's new as well. It's probably the longer of the two, looking even longer. That wasn't what I said before BTW.

It probably is the angle of the whole thing. Making it look longer. That tricked me before, too. But I realised it was the same weapon.

Hm, I just noticed something. What's with that red stormie in the second animation? At first I just dismissed it as being from the battle pack, but that's an actual stormie *wacko* A sign of things to come? Or just a mistake?

Edit:

Here's what I'm talking about

untitledch6.jpg

Not to sure about that one, but he does seem to have shock trooper markings.

Hm, I just noticed something. What's with that red stormie in the second animation? At first I just dismissed it as being from the battle pack, but that's an actual stormie *wacko* A sign of things to come? Or just a mistake?

Edit:

Here's what I'm talking about

untitledch6.jpg

Wow, a shock stormie! :-D Definetely a glitch, but a funny one. Maybe the animator had the original series on his mind.

Looool, for once the ads are not totally stupid :-D

Its good to see the options of the MTT upclose hehe !! I like how the front droids actually move by rotation !! very clever hehe !! The same gos with that speeder !!

That MTT is really nice !! That Naboo fighter is really sweet and slick !! NIce !!

I love the end of the commercial with the Lego LOgo animations hehe !!

Ad ON !!

*yoda*

why are there no gungans in the advert either?

(it is probably because they arn't comming out so they dont advertise them)

do you think they may bring out another gungan set to go with these naboo sets?

it seems like an ep 1 year this year

;-)