minitrue

Brickflick Series: Our Lego Batman Adventure

Hello, all.

My son and I did this movie for the "Super Heroes Unite" contest that Lego held in 2011. It is 50 minutes long. We recorded this film with a sony handycam and edited it in iMovie. The whole thing was done in 4 months. We worked on it about 6-7 hours a day. All of the voices in my movies are my students and colleagues from the school where I work. Enjoy!

Edited by minitrue

We are currently in the middle of creating another Batman story. It is a Batman/Superman crossover story.

As of this moment, only 3 parts are done. In total, it will be 10 episodes long. I will add them to this thread as I finish them. This series is being filmed on a Canon T2i interfaced with Dragon Frame 3. The editing is being done in Final Cut X and the special effects are being added with Mac Motion 5. I hope you like our films!

Here is a short behind-the-scenes reel for season 2 that shows how big my sets are and how I did some of the special effects:

I am a physicist, not a film maker. I'm learning as I go, and I think I'm getting better. Let me know what you think- questions and comments welcome!

Edited by minitrue

This is a great series i have been watching it since the first season. Keep up the great work.

I have finally gotten around to finishing part 4 of season 2. I added it to the other films in the original post.

Edited by minitrue

Here is another "Behind the Scenes" video to go along with Season 2, Part 4.

Edited by minitrue