mutley777

Star wars forum at last!

*vader* At last we reveal ourselves to the AFOL's. At last we will have our revenge! :-D

This is a truly glorious day! Star Wars LEGO fanatics around the world should be rejoicing!

However, I believe Star Wars is worthy of its own forum a root level because its just too good to be a mere sub-forum. But that's just me!

Finally an SW forum! This has really taken me by surprise :-P ;-) . I really love the icon for a 'hot' topic X-D . Will there be a banner in the future?

Finally an SW forum! This has really taken me by surprise :-P ;-) . I really love the icon for a 'hot' topic X-D . Will there be a banner in the future?

Yes there will be 2 actually :-P 1 for the THeater forum, and one for the Tie Army one ;-) We just need some time (especally BrickMiner :-P ) !! I wanted to "open" that forum before the week end since its a long holiday week end ;-)

*yoda*

I have a few ideas, but it's really up to BrickMiner. He's the artist here afterall :-P

Yes there will be 2 actually :-P 1 for the THeater forum, and one for the Tie Army one ;-) We just need some time (especally BrickMiner :-P ) !! I wanted to "open" that forum before the week end since its a long holiday week end ;-)

*yoda*

Oh, that's why there are some minor details here and there which don't really fit the theme yet:

*the quote box is tan, which really doesn't fit with the rest

*the quote button still looks like the standard one

But the forum looks sweet. I really love the background. It really gives you a Death Star feeling *vader* . Good job Brickminer *y* !

Excellent! Star Wars is my favorite LEGO and I'm glad we gave it a dedicated forum.

wow! finally a star wars forum! i *wub* the new icons like obi-one and anakin! and i love the death star feel backround! :-D *vader* *yoda* star wars lego forever!

Very fine! *y*

Congrats, Mr. BrickMiner, great work! :-)

Very fine! *y*

Congrats, Mr. BrickMiner, great work! :-)

uhmmm... th skin is not finished *wacko* there is still a lot of H&A Forum colors (used it as a starting point) in here that i haven't got around to changing :-D

i think we need to take it down, until i can get to finishing it !!! probably be around mid may.

- BM

Rejoice! Rejoice! Rejoice! Hooray for the new Star Wars Sub-Forum *sweet* . The background is already looking great :-) .

It's very convenient to have all the Star Wars topics grouped in 1 forum! This is a great day for Eurobricks.

You can count on me to give my thoughts on those beautiful MOCs that will be discussed here.

I don't think this is a good idea (or should I say: "I've got a bad feeling about this"). Subforum upon subforum will lead to the problems in Pirates. I personally would like to be able to peruse all the theater themes in a single forum, rather than having to click my way into another subforum.

I don't think the theater forum had enough traffic or topics to warrant spliting Star Wars into its own forum. It seems like it was just done to for the sake of doing it. Just so Star Wars would have its own forum... which it already does: fbtb...

I think this will likely decrease visits, from people like me, who just don't want the hassle of having to peruse multiple subforums. I hardly ever visit the Pirate forum, for just that reason...

Steve

Very nice. I like the existing skin images and the idea. It's not that complicated and I think it's more orginized (and very cool). Good job, Admins! *y*

I personally would like to be able to peruse all the theater themes in a single forum, rather than having to click my way into another subforum.

You are aware that there is a link on the front page inside the threater forum box, no? If you want to come directly here you just click it and if it is too small to click, it would seem you are above 80 and too old and decripid to be here, assuming you are in good health. ;-) :-P

You are aware that there is a link on the front page inside the threater forum box, no? If you want to come directly here you just click it and if it is too small to click, it would seem you are above 80 and too old and decripid to be here, assuming you are in good health. ;-) :-P

That wasn't his point. His point was that he has to browse through another forum if he wants to read all the Theater theme related topics. He prefers them all in one forum.

That wasn't his point. His point was that he has to browse through another forum if he wants to read all the Theater theme related topics. He prefers them all in one forum.

Yes. That's exactly my point. I want to be able to skim all the theater topics on a single page.

Steve

Congrats on your new Star Wars sub forum! :'-)

...and that from a classic space fan, geeez - I must be out of my mind... :-| ;-) X-D

George Lucas on!

Nice design!

Get we more of these ?*vader* *yoda*

Most excellent. Once again the Empire shall rule Eurobricks, and eliminate the Rebellion *vader*

at last we will reveal ourselves to fbtb, at last we will have our revenge

This is truly a great day for all SW fans!!! :'-)

BM has worked hard on the skin for some time and even though we may have to take it down for abit, at least you can all see the direction in which were headed.

Oh and *yoda* deserves alot of thanks for all the topic moving etc thats hes done in the last few days :-)