Hi all,

Don't know when this became a problem (I used to be able to produce screenshots fine) but LDD now produces a blank white image when I try to save a screenshot from LDD to the desktop. Also I just noticed the images produced in an Export BOM file are corrupted (just lines of colours).

I have the latest version of LDD & I'm running the Mac version on a mid-2011 iMac.

I have tried reinstalling LDD, to no avail.

Any suggestions appreciated!

Colin

Edited by colmoore

I've been having the same problem! :angry:

Every time I take a screenshot, it comes up blank! :angry:

Had any luck finding a solution yet?

I don't know what this problem can be. Let's hope some MAC user can help out? In the meantime - what's the OS version you're running? Are the graphics drivers up to date?

Also, just as a friendly tip - there's no point in posting angry faces in a post where you are asking for help. This is a peer-to-peer forum, so the only ones reading here are your fellow LDD users. Angry faces will only reduce your likelihood of getting help :wink:

To

Superkalle

1) I apologize for the angry faces. I'm just so frustrated at the situation. :tongue:

2) At this moment I am running OSX 10.9.1 and all of my software is up to date.

3) I have sent an email to LEGO yesterday so I should hear back some time this week.

1) I apologize for the angry faces. I'm just so frustrated at the situation. :tongue:

No worries then :classic:

Let's see if you get any help here. Or if LEGO responds with a solution, please post it here :classic:

Has anyone had any luck finding a solution to the problem?

Because so far LEGO has STILL yet to return my email!

Not sure it got anything to do with Lego/LDD. It is however how the graphics from LDD are handled by your video card. Have you upgraded/changed your video card recently?

Within LDD, you can change the render mode to display smooth surfaces or with distinct outlines/edges ... Try those and see what happens.

I have a 3rd monitor connected to my laptop, via a HiS USB to DVI cable, and I see issues like that only on that extended screen. The picture/copy/paste runs fine if I used the other 2 terminals ...

Hope this helps

Oh. NOW they get back to me!

And all they did was give me solutions I've already tried!