lazylegoist

Land Rover and Chaparral 2J on Cuusoo

Hello everybody,

my good friend Captain Furo published two very cool cars on Cuusoo − have a look at them if you're interested, and please support him if you like what you see. They're really good IMO.

Land Rover Trophy:

http://lego.cuusoo.c...deas/view/52964

thumb640x360.png

Chaparral 2J:

http://lego.cuusoo.c...deas/view/53643

thumb640x360.png

All the best,

LL.

Edited by lazylegoist

I have been developing my own land rover creation. 6 studs wide. I am using the same wheels and wheels arches. again inspiration is based on the train windscreen on your cuusoo page. did you use scale drawings. i have, and the tyres i really wanted were 22m diameter 8mm wide. the ones you/i have use are the closest, but are actually too wide. the arches do reduce the problem.

A great product though, i have supported on cuusoo, hopefully inspired to post mine soon.

cheers

pete.

The Land Rover looks really cool, the version with the windshield from upcoming 60043 looks better in my opinion.

I have to say I love the Chapparal! Does it have the two fans on the back?

Edit: Ah yes it does! Brilliant!

Edited by Paperballpark

The Landrover is really nice, and would love to see it released, if not only for Lego to once again produce the 1x3 wedge in tan, that I very often end up needing in my mocs, but cant afford.

A dark green version Landrover would perhaps be more iconic?

Very cool...the Landrover gets my support :) I am a sucker for those classic smiley faces :)

Hello Pete,

did you use scale drawings.

thanks for your support. I don't really know the answer to your question, as I'm not the one who made these models, I just wanted to show them here because my friend isn't active on Eurobricks. If you want to know more about the models, I'd suggest asking in the comment section on Cuusoo; I'm sure Captain Furo will be happy to answer.

Best,

LL.