Have to agree with Zblj is rather colorful :) but then you use what you have! Nice car maybe the head lights need to be smaller.

i like the shape you gave it in such a small model!

well done but please find a different solution for those headlights XD

the colourful issue is one we all face with lack of right coloured parts - easily fixed in future versions and bricklink shopping sprees,

but with all due respect - the rear suspension of the Miura is independant and not live axle (also you have room for a differential)

Awesome looking car :) Great details, only thing 'bothering' are the colors which are too mixed up

Have to agree with Zblj is rather colorful :) but then you use what you have! Nice car maybe the head lights need to be smaller.

Thank you guys) About colors youre right, i want to change there later.

Great work!

Thanks!

i like the shape you gave it in such a small model!

well done but please find a different solution for those headlights XD

Thanks) I think that will be batter to use this part for light, but i dont have it(

0_c877f_3d4b60a0_M.jpg

http://fotki.yandex.ru/users/nike2103/view/821119/

the colourful issue is one we all face with lack of right coloured parts - easily fixed in future versions and bricklink shopping sprees,

but with all due respect - the rear suspension of the Miura is independant and not live axle (also you have room for a differential)

You are kidding)))? If you now how to built independant suspension in this scale, i want to now it to)

Rather cool Lambo)

Like the forms of back and front. It's a pity that u have no normal technic parts for beautiful headlights because these ones spoil the front a bit.

...You are kidding)))? If you now how to built independant suspension in this scale, i want to now it to)

ok ok a diff maybe forget it, but you did independant on the front (probably need CV joints though)....

like here:

...and the whole car is a beauty I do like it very much but I am more and internals guy than goodlooks.... (i'm rubbish at body work)

Edited by Rockbrick

Rather cool Lambo)

Like the forms of back and front. It's a pity that u have no normal technic parts for beautiful headlights because these ones spoil the front a bit.

Thanks! Right, i need to buy a lot parts)

ok ok a diff maybe forget it, but you did independant on the front (probably need CV joints though)....

like here:

...and the whole car is a beauty I do like it very much but I am more and internals guy than goodlooks.... (i'm rubbish at body work)

Thanks) Yes, i know this type. Firstly i build like that, but i havent CV joints and i use 3L cardans. This vertion wider on 4 stud.

Edited by Nike 2101

I am not usually critical but I also agree with the comments about the headlights. While I know you mentioned using the other 20t gear my question is... why Gears?! I think you should use a black 2x2 round plate with a clear boatstud. One of the rare cases that it will match the original headlights quite well. And since the 2x2 has an axle connector in the bottom you will easily be able to integrate it into a flip-up mechanism. However, its all in vain if you can't find a way to recess it into the body since much like the curves you matched so well its one of the signature looks.

You are making progress! The shapes of your cars are pretty good now, but I'm not fond of the bodywork, and not only because of the colors. You are mixing studded plates with studless parts, and not in a very good way. Don't try so hard to fill all the gaps in the model with whatever pieces you can find.

If you really don't want to leave any gaps, build fully studded models.

Sorry for the negative critique.

You are making progress! The shapes of your cars are pretty good now, but I'm not fond of the bodywork, and not only because of the colors. You are mixing studded plates with studless parts, and not in a very good way. Don't try so hard to fill all the gaps in the model with whatever pieces you can find.

Official LEGO models have not so rigid bodies, so they twist easily like when you have "suspension" without utilizing the actual suspension abilities. This MOC looks quite sturdy which is positive here and I really like its brutality.

Basically model looks very good, but those headlamps... need improvement! Other than that I like how fast you are making your MOCs.

I love it! Although I agree about the headlights, but that is a small shortcoming. The curves are captured perfectly! :wub::thumbup:

That's a good complex model. If the body work was all one colour, yellow or red, it would look much much better and i'm sure you can solve the headlights by using some round flat plates or the clear single stud lights. Gaps in technic models are allowed, in fact I think it's compulsory. I love the multicoloured internals and the front and rear opening trunks, you've also given us a gearbox (something i'm yet to do) and some very good photo's. There are a hell of a lot of positives on this model.

H :thumbup:

Edited by Horace T

I am not usually critical but I also agree with the comments about the headlights. While I know you mentioned using the other 20t gear my question is... why Gears?! I think you should use a black 2x2 round plate with a clear boatstud. One of the rare cases that it will match the original headlights quite well. And since the 2x2 has an axle connector in the bottom you will easily be able to integrate it into a flip-up mechanism. However, its all in vain if you can't find a way to recess it into the body since much like the curves you matched so well its one of the signature looks.

incredible work at the curves! looks beautiful :thumbup: (just the lights :sick: ) but curved bodystructures are hard to do in technic, and you did really well.

have you looked at those inverted radar dishes? http://www.bricklink...Item.asp?P=4740 if the idea of nychase doesnt work

Thanks! Very nice ideas! I think i use it in nex version.

Thanks for comment) Ithink that gaps bad for model)

Official LEGO models have not so rigid bodies, so they twist easily like when you have "suspension" without utilizing the actual suspension abilities. This MOC looks quite sturdy which is positive here and I really like its brutality.

Basically model looks very good, but those headlamps... need improvement! Other than that I like how fast you are making your MOCs.

Thanks! Suspention worked true, but travel is small(

I love it! Although I agree about the headlights, but that is a small shortcoming. The curves are captured perfectly! :wub::thumbup:

Thank for nice comment.

That's a good complex model. If the body work was all one colour, yellow or red, it would look much much better and i'm sure you can solve the headlights by using some round flat plates or the clear single stud lights. Gaps in technic models are allowed, in fact I think it's compulsory. I love the multicoloured internals and the front and rear opening trunks, you've also given us a gearbox (something i'm yet to do) and some very good photo's. There are a hell of a lot of positives on this model.

Thanks! I want changre colors too, think about green with blackc. Good luck with gearbox)

The rear looks fantastic. It has the "slat" effect as in the real lambo. Good re-work.

Please remove those two gears you are using as headlights.... :look:

Apart from that your new version is looking a lot better,than the old version. :thumbup:

Edited by Alasdair Ryan

Apart from that your new version is looking a lot better,than the old version. :thumbup:

Yes, PLEASE do......

That is a pretty nice model for that scale... It's hard to get a good looking model while building smaller...

Thanks)

The newer version looks even better! :thumbup: I just love all the curves.. :wub:

The rear looks fantastic. It has the "slat" effect as in the real lambo. Good re-work.

Thanks! I too think that second version better)

Yes, PLEASE do......

Thank you! Now i working on that problem.

Edited by Nike 2101