Sign in to follow this  
Gerechtigkeitsliga

[MOC] Another Coruscant scene

Could you please just make it a little larger? :sarcasm: I thought that adding the roof would have been your last step, but it just keeps getting better and better. (Bigger and bigger too!) :wub: The amount of detail for a MOC this big is being noticed as well. Please keep this up as much as you can and who knows how large this thing will be?

To paraphrase HIMYM, 'I just want to crawl in that hangar bay and die there'.

Honestly though, this looks absolutely stunning! I wish I could afford this never mind build it! If you're looking to sell...

It looks still great! :thumbup:

One question though: does that falcon still fit there or are yoy going to finish it without that ship?

That's so enormous, I'm so loving it. You have an incredible patience, and endless LEGO bricks :laugh:

Edited by Csacsa234

This is going to be even better then your previous endeavour! I do hope you finish it in something even more beautiful, although I wouldn't see what else there's left to add. The detailing, the shapes, the roof, the lights... everything is awesome. Except from the ceiling maybe. It's really apparent in the fourth picture that it are just some ugly stud-bottoms. Some kind of fancy decoration would be nice here, although it would only be visible from specific angles...

Keep surprising us with you ingenuity and dedication!

The first thing I think of when I see these pictures is that this could be a movie set. It is just so detailed and well thought out. Marvelous work!

@BEAVeR

Yes the bottom of the roof looks a little bit ugly, but the roof is one long part and i must lay it on its bottom for transport. So i couldnt build there anything. And i have not enough inverted tiles for it.

But i think about to build some parts which i can rebuild for transport.

This is looking superb, the size and level of detail are amazing! :wub: :wub:

gallery_5203_163_10909.png

That is insane. In a good way.

Did you build a design for it first, or did you just wake up one morning and think, hmmm I know I’ll do today…..

@feed

First, I must explain that I build for various exhibitions.This project is for the Lego Discovery Center Oberhausen Germany in Mai 2014 and Legoland Germany in June 2015.

I got the idea when I saw last year, the Hostage Crisis from The Clone Wars. So I have gathered information and made ​​a lot of prints.

Currently I am building at the lower landing platform. There, Stellar Envoy will be. That ship is under construction too.