Zepher

Heroica RPG - Quest#88: Fathers and Sons

"Ah Hoke, I just did not wish to fight more flying foes, I have had far too many of those and would rather wings to fight on a better plane." Tesni grinned. "Alright Mellt, lend me your strength! Harpy A will fall swiftly to your power!"

orc barbed shield SP now 11 not 10

Nerwen's defence is ((11+2)+3)x2=32

Also you need to roll for the seal of the warrior priestess.

Do hanging heroes that have been rescued have an action that round (like revived heroes)?

Did you intend that AoE attacks such as Hoke's spellspin and Benji's beast unleashed and AoE defences such as Nerwen's Guardian angel only affect one of the facings? If so you haven't specified such.

I will allow a few more hours for actions, as I didn't specify everything.

Will fix Nerwen's SP right now! And roll for that nifty seal I made up but will also probably always forget!

Yes, hanging heroes will get an action.

AoE shields WILL do damage to foes on all sides.

Edited by Zepher

I will allow a few more hours for actions, as I didn't specify everything.

Will fix Nerwen's SP right now! And roll for that nifty seal I made up but will also probably always forget!

Yes, hanging heroes will get an action.

AoE shields WILL do damage to foes on all sides.

Thanks for the clarification.

The foul fowl encircled the party with menacing caws and jeers. Hoke lowered the visor on his helmet and leveled the Flagpole at the nearest wretch, ready to skewer the fiend if it took to flight. He waited for the party to select their targets before springing into action.

Sir Ablesword! A hand if you will. You will need my shield.

"What did you have in mind my lady?"

"General Mint sir, it seems that these harpies do not fear your weapon. Mayhaps it would be best if you aided our companions hanging from the cliff?"

Edited by UsernameMDM

085580c5-5f5b-4b41-8287-857be9e00450_zps1da534c1.jpg

"I have no love for the Paladins," General Mint grunts as he stares off the cliff towards Nerwen, "but I will help her up, and the weaker one afterwards."

"I have no love for the Paladins," General Mint grunts as he stares off the cliff towards Nerwen, "but I will help her up, and the weaker one afterwards."

"Would it help if you thought of Lady Nerwen as less of a paladin and more of an armored lady willing and capable of killing these harpies before the overwhelm you?" Hoke asks with a laugh.

"I'll do it," grunts Mint, but it seems unlikely Hoke will get anything better out of the taciturn man.

OoC: I'd like to run the round! Could someone post a Battle Order/Action for Jess/Hoke? Preferably MDM, but I want to run the round before I pass out in ~3 hours.

OoC: I'm stupid. Sisco probably didn't post an action because Jess is hanging on for dear life. :grin:

Cliffside Combat Round One

Hoke v. Harpy B - Critical Hit (([4+4*2]+29+2+2)*2=98 Damage)

Tesni v. Harpy A - Damage (21-20=1 Damage)

Mint helps Nerwen up

Nerwen v. Harpy C - Meditate

Jess hangs on

Benji v. Harpy E - Hit (35 Damage)

Harpy D v. Hoke - (21-28=0 Damage)

Harpy F v. Tesni - (21-20=1 Damage)

The heroes hardly beat back the harpies as General Mint drags Nerwen back onto safe ground. Another harpy bursts forward and lands between the heroes and the other troops.

The Enemies

heroicafog-monster-harpy.jpg

Harpy A (South)

Level 21 Flying

Health:
354/354

Special:
Feral Strike
– Attacks members of the opposing party 1-6 times, dividing the hits as equally as possible.

Drops:
Smelling Salts

Harpy B
(South)

Level 21 Flying

Health:
256/354

Special:
Feral Strike
– Attacks members of the opposing party 1-6 times, dividing the hits as equally as possible.

Drops:
Smelling Salts

Harpy C (South)

Level 21 Flying

Health:
354/354

Special:
Feral Strike

Drops:
Smelling Salts

Harpy G (South)

Level 21 Flying

Health:
354/354

Special:
Feral Strike

Drops:
Smelling Salts

Harpy D
(North)

Level 21 Flying

Health:
354/354

Special:
Feral Strike

Drops:
Smelling Salts

Harpy E (Cliff Face)

Level 21 Flying

Health:
319/354

Special:
Feral Strike

Drops:
Smelling Salts

Harpy F
(Cliff Face)

Level 21 Flying

Health:
354/354

Special:
Feral Strike

Drops:
Smelling Salts

The Party

hoke_ableword_1b.jpg

Hoke Ablesword The Krakenwhacker and Titan Smiter (UsernameMDM)
*Party Leader*

Level 29.66 Mystic Knight
*Immune to Darkness, Fragile, Weakened, Sealed, and Confused* *+3 Defense* *Encouraged*

Power Bonus:
4 (+4 WP)

Defense
:

Health
: 48/48

Ether
: 29/29

Gold
: 348

Equipment
:
Flagpole (WP:4, +3 SP to the whole party whenever equipped, lance)
, Steel Buckler (SP: 20, immune to
darkness
),
Samurai Helmet (WP: 4, immune to sealed and confused, suitable to knights, dragoons, regulators, winged warriors)
, Pugilist Gloves (+2 to power, immune Weakened), Heavy Armor (SP:5, immune Fragile)

Inventory
:
Vintul (WP: 16; greatsword)
Warrior's Treads (SP:2, Health +1)
, Gladiator Trident (WP: 11, causes the Bleeding effect; spear),
Electro Gear (Adds lightning-element to physical attacks and protects from lightning-elemental damage, accessory),
Cultist Hat (damage vs undead),
Counterstrike Gloves,
Opal (
Ice
), Ruby (
Fire
), Sapphire (
Wind
), Emerald (
Wood
), Aquamarine (
Water
), 2x Amethyst (
Darkness
), Diamond (
Light
), Topaz (
Lightning
),
Garnet (
Earth
)
Scroll of Frailty, Scroll of Weakening, Scroll of Blindness, Scroll of Confusion, Scroll of Sealing, Scroll of Sleep,
4x Potions, 4x Grand Potions, Remedy, 3x Phoenix Essences, Phoenix Incense, 4x Mead, 4x Ether Core, x4 Dragon Scale
(
Grants lucky- and blessed-effects when consumed)
, Grating Stone, Zoot's Plaything (Special 3/4 Edition), Water Bomb, Dirt Bomb, 2x Smoke Bomb, 3x Venom, 3x Deadly Venom, Bedroll, Pickaxe, Shovel, Kraken Fang (grants hastened- and reinforced-effects when consumed),
2x
Titan Heart
(
Grants encouraged- and inspired-effects when consumed), Level Up Mushroom, Pumpkin Bomb, Mulled Wine, Tonic, 2x Flame-Distilled Brandy

9173297646_e66d93ed81_o.jpg

Benji Carvenhall
, the Dragonslayer

Level 35.75 Beastwarrior
*Natural Respite*
*Gains Triple XP*
*Immune to
Asleep
Blinded
Confused
Fragile
, and
Weakened
Effects
* *+3 Defense* *Inspired* *Beast Form*

Power:
(35+16)

Defense:
(3+6)

Health:
122/122
(6+34+15+6)

Gold:
(owes 500 to Alexis Fenral)

Equipment:
Meduiak (Precision Bow; WP:16; AIM's become HIT's;
darkness-
ice-
fire-
wind
-
elemental
)
Medal of Glory
(accessory, mark of true talent that allows the wearer to gain triple experience from battles, immunity to
asleep, blinded, confused, fragile, and weakened effects)
, Tricorne (headwear, SP:3), Overkill Gloves
[borrowed from Galen]
(handwear, +1 gold for every point of damage done extra when defeating an enemy)
, Scaly Skin of the Allanoid (SP:6, backwear, suitable for Ranger and Barbarian Oriented Classes and Beast Warriors)

Inventory:
Crossbow of the Pongcanis (WP:15;
earth-,
wood-,
water-
lightning-,
light-
elemental),
Brown Dragon Girdle (bodywear, power +3; immunity to wood; suitable to rangers, rogues, alchemists and beast warriors),
Ratmancer's Cowl
(headgear, the wearer's physical attacks deal double damage against vermin),
Trickster's Mask of the Gender Swap (artefact, accessory),
Health Core (5),
Grand Potion (9),
Potion (2),
Remedy (6), Phoenix Essence (5),
Phoenix Incense (2), Dragon Scales (3),
Nostrum (4), Smelling Salts (4), Mead (5), Mulled Wine (4), Venom, Smoke Bomb (3),
Skeleton Decoy, Lightning Bomb, Fire Bomb 2x, Water Bomb, Bone,
Magic Compass, Pickaxe, Bedroll, Shovel, Puglist's Gloves (Handwear, +2 Power, Immune to Weakened Effect), Chaotic Bomb, Cosmic Essence, Flame-Distilled Brandy (4), Ambrosia

gallery_4757_182_2350.jpg

Tesni Hightribe
, Level 33 Beserker *Restoration* *Immune to Afraid* *+3 Defense*

Power
: 60

Power Bonus
: 0

Defense
:

Health
: 50/52

Gold
: 1456

Equipment
: Fàelàn (WP:20, 8x damage to enemies weak to fire, fire-elemental longsword)),Sir Roderick’s Shield (SP:11, Immunity to afraid), Bone Claws (WP:3, SP:2; handwear), Dragon Bone Armor (SP:4, Max. Health +2; bodywear), Barbarian's Boots (Changes “Natural Respite” job trait into “Restoration”, restoring full health after every battle; suitable for barbarians, chi monks and beast warriors).

Inventory
: Mellt (WP:10, ice- and lightning-elemental; hammer), Qilin Blade (WP:15, damages undead, ignores row and SP; longsword), Cysgodion (WP:14, darkness-elemental; greatsword), Dryw ar Zoot (WP:14, light-elemental; longsword), Cryfder (WP:6),Party Maracas (WP:4, user is hastened, instrument), Rebel's Dagger (WP: 5), 2 Shackles of War (prevents all fleeing, accessory), Red Dragon Plume (artifact, accessory, immunity to Weakened and Fire, suitable to Barbarians, Knights, Skirmishers, Winged Warriors), King's Crown (Headwear, protects against Doom and Petrified, Suitable for all classes), Scroll of Sleep, Tiger Balm, Elixir, 2 Phoenix Essences, 5 Venoms, 2 Deadly Venoms, 4 Meads, 2 Smelling Salts, Nostrum, Soma, Deadly Venom, Smoke Bomb, Bright Polish, Aquamarine Lamp of Summoning, Mod Rod (WP:10, causes the afraid-effect; lightning-elemental staff suitable for staff members only). Mulled Wine, 3 Potions, 3 Remedies

11848567465_ee55225c16_o.jpg

Nerwen Calmcacil (played by Chromeknight)

Level 24 Paladin
*Immune to Sealed*
*+3 Defense* *Reinforced* *Transcended* *Inspired*

Power bonus:

Defense:

Health:
/
90/90

Ether:
/
70/70

Gold:

Equipment:
Magical Staff (WP: 15;
Water
Darkness
-elemental; staff), Robe of the Archmagi (SP:3; Max Ether +5; Immune to
Sealed
; bodywear), Seal of the Warrior Priestess (Accessory, Suitable for Paladins, At the beginning of the battle the user has a 1/6 chance to be Transcended, a 1/6 chance to be Blessed, and a 1/6 chance to be Inspired), White Cloak (Max HP +3; backwear), Orc Barbed Shield (SP: 11)

Inventory:
Mourning Star (WP: 10;
Fire
-elemental; inflicts
Fragile
-effect; mace), Bent Crowbar (WP: 8; 3x damage to Mechanic enemies; hammer), Axe of the Minotaur Champion (WP: 30; user is Slowed and Immune to Hastened; cannot be equipped at the same time as a shield; axe), Shield of the Red Lizard (SP: 2, Immune to Blind),

Crocodile Handbag (Max Ether +2; Immune to
Water
; accessory)

Opal
Topaz
Diamond
Garnet
Sapphire
Emerald

Scroll of Sleep, Scroll of Sealing, Scroll of Blindness, Scroll of Weakening, Scroll of Fragile, Scroll of Confusion

Grand Tonics (4), Potions (3), Elixirs (3), Remedies (7), Potion, Phoenix Essences (2), Phoenix Incense, Tiger Balm, Neutralizers (2), Essence of Sorrow (50% assassination chance on non-immune target), Venom, Fire Bombs (2), Ice Bombs (2), Lightning Bombs (2), Water Bombs (2), Dirt Bombs (2), Air Bombs (2), Bone, Milk (restores 15 HP and 15 Ether), Carrot (restores 5 HP, 10 to rabbits), Bright Polish, Double Rainbow, Ether Core, Copy of Eubric herald (inspired and transcended, one battle), Grand potion, Phoenix Essence, Venom, Ambrosia

Shovel, Bedroll, Magnifying Glass

ava-jess.jpg

Jess Islanti (Sisco)

Level 20.66 Assassin
*Immune to Weakened Effect* *+3 Defense* *Hanging On*

Power Bonus
: 2

Health
: 32/32

Defense
: 3

Gold
: 201

Equipment
: Blohdhurm (WP: 14)(Fire elemental, Permanently Poisoned), Pugilist's Gloves (+2 to Power, immune to the Weakened Effect), Medal of Honor (Accessory, User Gains Triple Experience)

Inventory
: 2 Venoms, 3 Meads, 3 Grand Potions,
Dragonfire Stew (Gives the consumer the
encouraged
and
inspired
effects for the duration of one battle), Mulled Wine, 13 Potions, 11 Remedies, 4 Phoenix Essences, 5 Flame-Distilled Brandy

General Mint

Level 55.2 Beserker *Immune to Fragile* *+3 Defense* *Encouraged*

Power
: 67

Health
: 72/72

Defense
:

Gold
: 70

Equipment
: The Steel Stone (WP: 12, Earth Elemental, Greatsword), Heavy Armor (SP: 5, Immune to Fragile)

Inventory
: x6 Mead
Edited by Zepher

Might want to calculate Hoke's attack again. Base Power is +2 from Grand Zoot's Cookie, then +2 from Pugilist Gloves, then +4 WP from Samurai Helmet. That's a Power of 8 before weapon WP and Level are added to the attack. Then Topaz does double damage, then double damage from Encouraged.

Also, shouldn't there only be 7 Harpies since the battle started out with 6?

OoC: Power is added to level - still off, but not by how much you thought. There should be only seven, sorry, copy and paste error!

OoC: Power is added to level - still off, but not by how much you thought. There should be only seven, sorry, copy and paste error!

Not saying how much the damage is off by, but I just knew it was off. How do we get Hamilton and the soldiers back?

Repeat

Battle Order:

Hoke

Nerwen

Tesni

Mint

Jess

Benji

Edited by UsernameMDM

Harpies to the South prevent Hamilton from fighting alongside you. If you kill those Harpies, you get back Hamilton.

I will include that every round from now on. :thumbup:

Nerwen swung her shield up, confident that it could deflect any harpy attack.

Once again the bangs on the side of the seal of the warrior priestess, perhaps the angel watching over it was asleep.

Then she turns and swings her staff at harpy B.

"Ach, come on Mellt!" Tesni swung high with the hammer again, glaring at the topaz glinting in the sparse light.

OoC: I'm stupid. Sisco probably didn't post an action because Jess is hanging on for dear life. :grin:

:look: ...Yeah! That's the reason! :grin:

"Oi! Help me up would you!"

:look: ...Yeah! That's the reason! :grin:

"Oi! Help me up would you!"

"General Mint will be there shortly. Be prepared to attack when you join us," Hoke shouts over to the dangling Jess.

In other words, state an action. :wink:

Cliffside Combat Round Two

Hoke v. Harpy B - Enchantment (-5 Ether, Flagpole now WP: 5)

Nerwen v. Harpy B - Special Damage (Attacks Twice, Nerwen and Tesni: Nerwen no Damage, Tesni 1 Damage)

Tesni v. Harpy A - Hit ([13+33]*2=92 Damage)

Mint helps Jess up

Jess v. Harpy G – Special Damage (Attacks Four Times, Jess, Benji, Hoke and Nerwen: Jess 18 Damage, Benji 12 Damage, Hoke and Nerwen: No Effect)

Benji v. Harpy E - Damage (12 Damage)

Harpy B v. Hoke - (0 Damage)

Harpy F v. Nerwen - (0 Damage)

The heroes and harpies exchange blows, and another harpy lands.

The Enemies

Harpy A (South)

Level 21 Flying

Health:
258/354

Special:
Feral Strike

Drops:
Smelling Salts

Harpy B
(South)

Level 21 Flying

Health:
256/354

Special:
Feral Strike

Drops:
Smelling Salts

Harpy C (South)

Level 21 Flying

Health:
354/354

Special:
Feral Strike

Drops:
Smelling Salts

Harpy G (South)

Level 21 Flying

Health:
354/354

Special:
Feral Strike

Drops:
Smelling Salts

Harpy H (South)

Level 21 Flying

Health:
354/354

Special:
Feral Strike

Drops:
Smelling Salts

Harpy D
(North)

Level 21 Flying

Health:
354/354

Special:
Feral Strike

Drops:
Smelling Salts

Harpy E (Cliff Face)

Level 21 Flying

Health:
319/354

Special:
Feral Strike

Drops:
Smelling Salts

Harpy F
(Cliff Face)

Level 21 Flying

Health:
354/354

Special:
Feral Strike

Drops:
Smelling Salts

The Party

hoke_ableword_1b.jpg

Hoke Ablesword The Krakenwhacker and Titan Smiter (UsernameMDM)
*Party Leader*

Level 29.66 Mystic Knight
*Immune to Darkness, Fragile, Weakened, Sealed, and Confused* *+3 Defense* *Encouraged*

Power Bonus:
4 (+4 WP)

Defense
:

Health
: 48/48

Ether
: 29/29

Gold
: 348

Equipment
:
Flagpole (WP:4, +3 SP to the whole party whenever equipped, lance)
, Steel Buckler (SP: 20, immune to
darkness
),
Samurai Helmet (WP: 4, immune to sealed and confused, suitable to knights, dragoons, regulators, winged warriors)
, Pugilist Gloves (+2 to power, immune Weakened), Heavy Armor (SP:5, immune Fragile)

Inventory
:
Vintul (WP: 16; greatsword)
Warrior's Treads (SP:2, Health +1)
, Gladiator Trident (WP: 11, causes the Bleeding effect; spear),
Electro Gear (Adds lightning-element to physical attacks and protects from lightning-elemental damage, accessory),
Cultist Hat (damage vs undead),
Counterstrike Gloves,
Opal (
Ice
), Ruby (
Fire
), Sapphire (
Wind
), Emerald (
Wood
), Aquamarine (
Water
), 2x Amethyst (
Darkness
), Diamond (
Light
), Topaz (
Lightning
),
Garnet (
Earth
)
Scroll of Frailty, Scroll of Weakening, Scroll of Blindness, Scroll of Confusion, Scroll of Sealing, Scroll of Sleep,
4x Potions, 4x Grand Potions, Remedy, 3x Phoenix Essences, Phoenix Incense, 4x Mead, 4x Ether Core, x4 Dragon Scale
(
Grants lucky- and blessed-effects when consumed)
, Grating Stone, Zoot's Plaything (Special 3/4 Edition), Water Bomb, Dirt Bomb, 2x Smoke Bomb, 3x Venom, 3x Deadly Venom, Bedroll, Pickaxe, Shovel, Kraken Fang (grants hastened- and reinforced-effects when consumed),
2x
Titan Heart
(
Grants encouraged- and inspired-effects when consumed), Level Up Mushroom, Pumpkin Bomb, Mulled Wine, Tonic, 2x Flame-Distilled Brandy

9173297646_e66d93ed81_o.jpg

Benji Carvenhall
, the Dragonslayer

Level 35.75 Beastwarrior
*Natural Respite*
*Gains Triple XP*
*Immune to
Asleep
Blinded
Confused
Fragile
, and
Weakened
Effects
* *+3 Defense* *Inspired* *Beast Form*

Power:
(35+16)

Defense:
(3+6)

Health:
98/122
(6+34+15+6)

Gold:
(owes 500 to Alexis Fenral)

Equipment:
Meduiak (Precision Bow; WP:16; AIM's become HIT's;
darkness-
ice-
fire-
wind
-
elemental
)
Medal of Glory
(accessory, mark of true talent that allows the wearer to gain triple experience from battles, immunity to
asleep, blinded, confused, fragile, and weakened effects)
, Tricorne (headwear, SP:3), Overkill Gloves
[borrowed from Galen]
(handwear, +1 gold for every point of damage done extra when defeating an enemy)
, Scaly Skin of the Allanoid (SP:6, backwear, suitable for Ranger and Barbarian Oriented Classes and Beast Warriors)

Inventory:
Crossbow of the Pongcanis (WP:15;
earth-,
wood-,
water-
lightning-,
light-
elemental),
Brown Dragon Girdle (bodywear, power +3; immunity to wood; suitable to rangers, rogues, alchemists and beast warriors),
Ratmancer's Cowl
(headgear, the wearer's physical attacks deal double damage against vermin),
Trickster's Mask of the Gender Swap (artefact, accessory),
Health Core (5),
Grand Potion (9),
Potion (2),
Remedy (6), Phoenix Essence (5),
Phoenix Incense (2), Dragon Scales (3),
Nostrum (4), Smelling Salts (4), Mead (5), Mulled Wine (4), Venom, Smoke Bomb (3),
Skeleton Decoy, Lightning Bomb, Fire Bomb 2x, Water Bomb, Bone,
Magic Compass, Pickaxe, Bedroll, Shovel, Puglist's Gloves (Handwear, +2 Power, Immune to Weakened Effect), Chaotic Bomb, Cosmic Essence, Flame-Distilled Brandy (4), Ambrosia

gallery_4757_182_2350.jpg

Tesni Hightribe
, Level 33 Beserker *Restoration* *Immune to Afraid* *+3 Defense*

Power
: 60

Power Bonus
: 0 (+3 WP)

Defense
:

Health
: 49/52

Gold
: 1456

Equipment
: Fàelàn (WP:20, 8x damage to enemies weak to fire, fire-elemental longsword)),Sir Roderick’s Shield (SP:11, Immunity to afraid), Bone Claws (WP:3, SP:2; handwear), Dragon Bone Armor (SP:4, Max. Health +2; bodywear), Barbarian's Boots (Changes “Natural Respite” job trait into “Restoration”, restoring full health after every battle; suitable for barbarians, chi monks and beast warriors).

Inventory
: Mellt (WP:10, ice- and lightning-elemental; hammer), Qilin Blade (WP:15, damages undead, ignores row and SP; longsword), Cysgodion (WP:14, darkness-elemental; greatsword), Dryw ar Zoot (WP:14, light-elemental; longsword), Cryfder (WP:6),Party Maracas (WP:4, user is hastened, instrument), Rebel's Dagger (WP: 5), 2 Shackles of War (prevents all fleeing, accessory), Red Dragon Plume (artifact, accessory, immunity to Weakened and Fire, suitable to Barbarians, Knights, Skirmishers, Winged Warriors), King's Crown (Headwear, protects against Doom and Petrified, Suitable for all classes), Scroll of Sleep, Tiger Balm, Elixir, 2 Phoenix Essences, 5 Venoms, 2 Deadly Venoms, 4 Meads, 2 Smelling Salts, Nostrum, Soma, Deadly Venom, Smoke Bomb, Bright Polish, Aquamarine Lamp of Summoning, Mod Rod (WP:10, causes the afraid-effect; lightning-elemental staff suitable for staff members only). Mulled Wine, 3 Potions, 3 Remedies

11848567465_ee55225c16_o.jpg

Nerwen Calmcacil (played by Chromeknight)

Level 24 Paladin
*Immune to Sealed*
*+3 Defense* *Reinforced* *Transcended* *Inspired*

Power bonus:

Defense:

Health:
/
90/90

Ether:
/
70/70

Gold:

Equipment:
Magical Staff (WP: 15;
Water
Darkness
-elemental; staff), Robe of the Archmagi (SP:3; Max Ether +5; Immune to
Sealed
; bodywear), Seal of the Warrior Priestess (Accessory, Suitable for Paladins, At the beginning of the battle the user has a 1/6 chance to be Transcended, a 1/6 chance to be Blessed, and a 1/6 chance to be Inspired), White Cloak (Max HP +3; backwear), Orc Barbed Shield (SP: 11)

Inventory:
Mourning Star (WP: 10;
Fire
-elemental; inflicts
Fragile
-effect; mace), Bent Crowbar (WP: 8; 3x damage to Mechanic enemies; hammer), Axe of the Minotaur Champion (WP: 30; user is Slowed and Immune to Hastened; cannot be equipped at the same time as a shield; axe), Shield of the Red Lizard (SP: 2, Immune to Blind),

Crocodile Handbag (Max Ether +2; Immune to
Water
; accessory)

Opal
Topaz
Diamond
Garnet
Sapphire
Emerald

Scroll of Sleep, Scroll of Sealing, Scroll of Blindness, Scroll of Weakening, Scroll of Fragile, Scroll of Confusion

Grand Tonics (4), Potions (3), Elixirs (3), Remedies (7), Potion, Phoenix Essences (2), Phoenix Incense, Tiger Balm, Neutralizers (2), Essence of Sorrow (50% assassination chance on non-immune target), Venom, Fire Bombs (2), Ice Bombs (2), Lightning Bombs (2), Water Bombs (2), Dirt Bombs (2), Air Bombs (2), Bone, Milk (restores 15 HP and 15 Ether), Carrot (restores 5 HP, 10 to rabbits), Bright Polish, Double Rainbow, Ether Core, Copy of Eubric herald (inspired and transcended, one battle), Grand potion, Phoenix Essence, Venom, Ambrosia

Shovel, Bedroll, Magnifying Glass

ava-jess.jpg

Jess Islanti (Sisco)

Level 20.66 Assassin
*Immune to Weakened Effect* *+3 Defense*

Power Bonus
: 2

Health
: 14/32

Defense
: 3

Gold
: 201

Equipment
: Blohdhurm (WP: 14)(Fire elemental, Permanently Poisoned), Pugilist's Gloves (+2 to Power, immune to the Weakened Effect), Medal of Honor (Accessory, User Gains Triple Experience)

Inventory
: 2 Venoms, 3 Meads, 3 Grand Potions,
Dragonfire Stew (Gives the consumer the
encouraged
and
inspired
effects for the duration of one battle), Mulled Wine, 13 Potions, 11 Remedies, 4 Phoenix Essences, 5 Flame-Distilled Brandy

General Mint

Level 55.2 Beserker *Immune to Fragile* *+3 Defense* *Encouraged*

Power
: 67

Health
: 72/72

Defense
:

Gold
: 70

Equipment
: The Steel Stone (WP: 12, Earth Elemental, Greatsword), Heavy Armor (SP: 5, Immune to Fragile)

Inventory
: x6 Mead

OoC: Dont forget that my SP is 12, not 9

Benji repeats again.

Edited by Flare

WP 5 on Flagpole. :wink::grin:

"Concentrate on the South! General, it looks like it would be best to sheath your sword and go in hand-to-hand with these creatures."

Topaz, Harpy A

Battle Order:

Hoke

Nerwen

Tesni

Benji

Jess

Mint

The are coming faster than we can kill them.

Nerwen hands general mint her morning star.

A small weapon is better than none. Next round Hoke can give you his electro gear.

Edited by Chromeknight