Siegfried

EB Xmas Raffle 2013: Now on!

Sweet! I won. And I don't think I could have gotten a better prize. You quite honestly made my day. Thank you for putting this on.

Steve

PM CopMike your complete mailing address and he will mail them out later. The same page that lists the winners gives you detailed instructions on that.

PM CopMike your complete mailing address and he will mail them out later. The same page that lists the winners gives you detailed instructions on that.

Every time I try to get to the Personal Messanger it tells me I don't have permission to access it. :cry_sad:

Edited by Garmetrowolf

Every time I try to get to the Personal Messanger it tells me I don't have permission to access it. :cry_sad:

Try again. We have measures in place to prevent spam and disabling the PM system for new members (less than 10 posts) is one of them.

I am very happy, thanks a lot CopMike. :sweet:

And good luck to everyone.

Semi-OFF: Can it be that CopMike didn't read anyone's letter, not only mine? If he is busy, I totally understand of course. :blush:

Semi-OFF: Can it be that CopMike didn't read anyone's letter, not only mine? If he is busy, I totally understand of course. :blush:

I think I´ve written in a couple of places, and Sinner also, that I´m super busy and will start sending out the prizes later on. And therefore I don´t read the messages before :hmpf_bad: !

patientence man, copmike also has life.

Thanks CopMike :laugh: and on the first day, first win since 2008.

Please enjoy these virtual Turtles... 'cause I will be enjoying my new mutant ninja turtles.

NestleTurtles.jpg

Turtles, turtles, na na na

Edited by iminifig

Okay and sorry. By the way I wasn't talking about sending the prizes but only reading the letters.

And now I shrink myself into 1 cm and slip out under the door. :sweet:

Edited by Yooha

Great fun. I really enjoyed all the entries. Thanks for hosting this event. I had fun making my entry, as well. I can't wait for my LOTR figs to arrive! Thanks again!

It would seem I'll have some ghosts coming here for Christmas. :laugh:

Thanks for organising this splendid raffle yet again, CopMike!

Yay, I really won! :excited: Not much a fan of Star Wars, so if someone would fancy a trade, shoot me a PM, but still, that feeling of being a winner is priceless. :blush: And hey, it's free Lego! :grin:

Thank you so much CopMike for organising this raffle! It was fun to participate. :sweet:

Wooohoooo! The Iron Patriot! :wub_drool:

And no - I don't wanna trade. :tongue:

Thanx Mike - and Sinner of course.

This made my day! Thanks CopMike for the figs and to Sinner for making an algorithm that pick me. And prize A that's the best I could wish for. Seems like someone wants me to move from SoNE to GoH :grin:

Huzzah! Thanks again CopMike. Now lets see if I can finish up my vinter village entry in time and go for another win.

Im_A_Weiner2.jpg

Thanks CopMike.

Rick - I'm afraid I have the same problem too - not enough posts to be able to Personnel Message.

Rick - I'm afraid I have the same problem too - not enough posts to be able to Personnel Message.

Fixed. :wink: