Siegfried

EB Xmas Raffle 2013: Now on!

I won! I'm over the Moon!

And since Santa comes on 5th eve in Hungary - so you find the candies on 6th morning - the timing couldn't have been better.

Edited by Yooha

and that means Copmike all by himself

:cry_sad: You've made the magical elves who make the behind the scenes magic work cry.

So you took part in this raffle. Why didn't you read the calendar post then?

The staff (and that means Copmike all by himself) has got a lot of work with this, it would be a smart move for all of you, if you put a little more work in your posts. :sadnew:

Whoops! I kinda missed that part. Probably thought it was some standard forum info. :blush::wacko:

Wooohooo I've won also!

Thanks to all the staff, and merry christmas to everybody!

I already won on day 4. Thanks for a great raffle, and a Merry Christmas to all of you. I just got my Christmas tree today, so I can start decorating ;-)

Yay! Prize Pack B! Is there a chance you can win twice? And um I don't understand. Is the Advent Calendar just for decoration or is it another prize? :wacko:

I'll PM you, CopMike soon. And congrats to the rest of the winners! :laugh:

BTW, what time zone does EB Standard Time follow?

EDIT: Nevermind :tongue:

And Sinner, you won!

Edited by prateek

I won prize A, more dead soldiers for me :wub: My army will be six men strong now :grin:

Edited by Mr Breden

Im_A_Weiner2.jpg

BTW, what time zone does EB Standard Time follow?

EDIT: Nevermind :tongue:

And Sinner, you won!

It's our server time... it was last seen in Europe.

Wowza, I did not expect to win anything, so thank you ever so much! :) I am not a LOTR's fan, but my Mum is, so I am giving the figure to her. :)

Wowza, I did not expect to win anything, so thank you ever so much! :) I am not a LOTR's fan, but my Mum is, so I am giving the figure to her. :)

figures... :wink:

Yay! Prize Pack B! Is there a chance you can win twice? And um I don't understand. Is the Advent Calendar just for decoration or is it another prize? :wacko:

Decoration. You can't have my LEGO. :laugh:

Wait.....do I win the whole set of four? :classic:

That's the way I've been reading it, but CopMike is the prize master...

Wow, 165 entries - good job guys :wub:!

To match that we need a lot of prizes, so how about six (6) winners each day :wink: - that´s 144 winners in total! So the odds are pretty good I´d say :grin: !

So what are the final prize pool then? Well ............

Prize 1 - gallery_148_49_116816.jpg

Prize 2 - gallery_148_49_646.jpg

Prize 3 - gallery_148_49_12115.jpg

Prize 4 - gallery_148_49_156853.jpg

Prize 5 - gallery_148_49_55878.jpg

Prize 6 uneven days - gallery_148_49_19354.jpg

Prize 6 even days - gallery_148_49_19079.jpg

Prize 6 the 24th - gallery_148_49_39685.jpg

Extra prize to each winner the 24th, either one of these (We have 3 of each=one of either per winner):gallery_148_49_175057.jpg

You like the odds & prizes :devil: ?

THIS YEAR WE WON´T BE ABLE TO SWITCH MINIFIGS WITHIN THE PRIZE SET FOR YOU DUE TO THE LARGE AMOUNT OF PRIZES -

IF YOU WANT TO TRADE MINIFIGS YOU´LL HAVE TO DO IT YOURSELFS AFTER TO RECIEVE THEM!

I have the figs already (that´s a new approach, I know) but shipping will start in the middle of december.

Im_A_Weiner2.jpg

OK, not to quote images from the same page, but everybody who wins has to copy and paste the image from Sinner's post. :grin:

( :wink: )

Edited by Lego Spy

I know you have said no swapping, but would there be exceptions if two people wanted to swap. Say for example Sinner wanted to swap with me, and I was fine with that, is that allowed?

I know you have said no swapping, but would there be exceptions if two people wanted to swap. Say for example Sinner wanted to swap with me, and I was fine with that, is that allowed?

It's about extra work for CopMike. He has this all planned out and each complication is a delay and a potential confusion. He want to avoid that. So no, there are no exceptions...

You could each send him the address of the other person, and he would be none the wiser.

And speaking of PM's, he hasn't read mine yet. Guess he's just saving them all up until shipping time.

Also, the more I think about it, the more I like my prize.

It's so random and different from what I normally collect that I think it is deserving of a special spot on the shelf.

So thanks!

Edited by SteampunkDoc

LegoFan, you can trade once you have the minifigs. I created a post in the Buy, Sell, Trade forum that you may use as well. I was very pleased to win but would like to trade the Star Wars set for LotR.

A wonderful sight to see my ornament as the door image for today :thumbup:

And prize pool B! The exact one I wanted! I'm not a big fan of the Lone Ranger but those are some excellent minifigs indeed, especially the one to the far left.

I would say it was lucky day #7 (as it is still December 7th here in michigan) but the 8th will do

Thanks once more for continually hosting these Copmike. :wub: I remember the first go around that this started there were polybag sets and whatnot being sent out, (I do believe my winning was the mini jedi starfighter), and I must say I enjoy the minifigs quite a bit more.

LegoFan, you can trade once you have the minifigs. I created a post in the Buy, Sell, Trade forum that you may use as well. I was very pleased to win but would like to trade the Star Wars set for LotR.

See, I want the SW set so that would be great, but I simply do not have the money for postage. You know what, I must seem really ungrateful. Thank you CopMike for a great contest,my Mum will love the LOTR figures.

And speaking of PM's, he hasn't read mine yet. Guess he's just saving them all up until shipping time.

I know he's very busy this week.

Guys, I think you're missing my name on the Calendar page. :grin:

I'll recheck... I think there's a gap for you on day 27.