Siegfried

EB Xmas Raffle 2013: Now on!

Thank you very much, CopMike for putting so setting up this giveaway.

My mind is blown by number and value of the prizes :oh:

Well, I'm a little bit confused right now.

I'm among the "Bonus!" category, does that mean I have won something or not?

The "Bonus!" section I hacked in. Consider it part of day 23. :wink: (There might be some variance of the prizes, especially in regard to the Turtles. But other than that it's much the same. See the CopMike post above.)

Yay I won. :grin: Wasn't expecting that to be honest.

Congrats to all the other winners and thanks to CopMike and every one else involved for doing this raffle. :thumbup:

Merry Christmas everyone. :classic:

I'm really excited to have won! Finding out was a great start to the day!

Unfortunately, I don't have enough posts to send Copmike a PM with my address :blush:

Is there another way?

That's super nice of you CopMike! I'm sooo happy right now! Vad en trevlig julklapp! Du är Fantastisk! :classic:

Unfortunately, I don't have enough posts to send Copmike a PM with my address :blush:

Fixed!

It's very kind of you to do the bonus winners, CopMike. Although I won earlier in the month, I'd like to thank CopMike for his generosity and admin-y skills, and Sinner for his coding!

You've made my day! :classic:

A big thanks to CopMike & Sinner for organising it all, and for their amazing generosity, it's been great fun! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Never mind..

Edited by Yooha

Copmike, how about that part in the middle with 7,5 something? :wacko::tongue:

Thanks for the heads-up, you once again made a lot of people happy.

Hopefully you will have some days of rest as well (before shipping all the figs around the globe).

Merry Christmas!

Wow, Copmike, you're the best! I'd like to thank you for all the effort, time, and money you've put into to this for the community! :sweet::thumbup: :thumbup:

Congrats to all the bonus winners! I haven't won yet, hey there's always tomorrow though! :grin:

Copmike, how about that part in the middle with 7,5 something? :wacko::tongue:

To "cover up" a simple but yet stupid mistake, you need a long, technical and in overall confusing explaination instead of just saying that I added 48 more winners today that on the plus side got better odds than the original ones but on the minus side can´t get the extra Hulk/Cave Troll figs :grin: !

That's pretty awesome of you CopMike, you're really going all out to make this great! Well done.

Wow! I won! It was fun just seeing all the entries. Thanks to CopMike for hosting this.

Andy D

Wow! I'm seriously flabbergasted by the effort and generosity you (CopMike) put into this raffle.

And especially by adding those 48 other winners to the prizepool today! :thumbup:

Thanks for my prize on the 19th!

Woot! I'm a Day 24 winner, and I get the LOTR set! Works for me. (Hopefully I get the Cave Troll to match.) Thanks for your generosity CopMike, and for keeping me on my toes for 24 days!

Many thanks once more for the excellent raffle and the extra effort to make as many people happy as possible!

Wish everyone a happy Xmas!

xmas.JPG

Edited by xinbei

Yay, I won too!

Thanks CopMike.

BTW. I won prize C, but would prefer prize D, so if anyone is interested in a trade, let me know.

Edited by naugem