Siegfried

EB Xmas Raffle 2013: Now on!

just wanna know, did the prizes will be send after all the winners all decided, or you send the prizes every day?

I'm pretty sure they said they'll start sending about mid-December if they have your address. :classic:

I´ll start shipping mid-december as Lego Spy wrote, I have way to much stuff before and will be out of town a bit!

I´ll start shipping mid-december as Lego Spy wrote, I have way to much stuff before and will be out of town a bit!

oh, okay then.

just wanna know, did the prizes will be send after all the winners all decided, or you send the prizes every day?

CopMike will send these out in one go next year.

Oooops! I stand corrected!

Oooops! I stand corrected!

so, which one? next year or mid-december?

so, which one? next year or mid-december?

Why are you pushing this issue so hard, isn't it enough that EB runs this pretty cool thing every year :hmpf_bad: ?

Sinner is right in his answer from what's been said before, but when I wrote "start sending out mid-december" that's a change 'cause I know you'll like them asap. But the word START is the important one - could mean 1 package ........ :wink: !

Now stop thinking about that and just enjoy the warm fuzzy Xmas feeling around the forums :wub: !

Thank you for the award! What a great Christmas present!

There's one small problem though - when I try to open CopMike's profile, there's a message saying "You are not permitted to view member profiles." Could you help me with that?

There's one small problem though - when I try to open CopMike's profile, there's a message saying "You are not permitted to view member profiles." Could you help me with that?

There are restrictions in place for members with less than 10 posts (mainly to counter spam).

I have changed that for you though and you should be able to view profiles and use the PM system now.

Thank you for the quick response! Good luck to everyone in the raffle and Happy Holidays!

Thanks for explaining how it works. Makes sense now.

And congrats to the past winners.

Why are you pushing this issue so hard, isn't it enough that EB runs this pretty cool thing every year :hmpf_bad: ?

Sinner is right in his answer from what's been said before, but when I wrote "start sending out mid-december" that's a change 'cause I know you'll like them asap. But the word START is the important one - could mean 1 package ........ :wink: !

Now stop thinking about that and just enjoy the warm fuzzy Xmas feeling around the forums :wub: !

sorry for pushing so hard. i just curious that's all. but if it ends up making others uncomfortable, i humbly apologize.

Yay! I was lucky enough to win a prize today. But when I try to message or view a user profile I get "Sorry, you don't have permission...". Am I doing something wrong?

Yay! I was lucky enough to win a prize today. But when I try to message or view a user profile I get "Sorry, you don't have permission...". Am I doing something wrong?

Just make one more posts and those restrictions will be lifted.

Ah, ok. Thanks very much. Hopefully that should be it now.

Duh! I can't believe I missed the previous answer to the same question about four posts up! I think I need more sleep...

Edited by kaygor

Yeaah I win awesome prize :grin: Thanks all the staff organizing this :thumbup:

I'm surprised someone didn't hold the Hulk until Dec. 24 for a shot at Hulk figure :laugh:

Looking at the odds, there's only a small chance of not winning anything at all.

Lego Otaku, I am kind of hoping for a Hulk (don't have one yet) or a Cave Troll (already have three). Either way, I would be happy to win a prize regardless. This was a fun contest and I love way the winners are announced.

I hope we would be able to trade prizes as long as it is an entire set. I have no use for the Star Wars or Turtles prizes. I would be happy with LotR, Super Hereos, and Lone Rangers groups though.

Congrats to the winners so far. Happy holidays!

I'm surprised someone didn't hold the Hulk until Dec. 24 for a shot at Hulk figure :laugh:

:laugh:

Looking at the odds, there's only a small chance of not winning anything at all.

I hope I'm not part of that few. :sceptic:

Edited by Lego Spy

Wait what? I've allready won a prize on the first day? Awesome!

Congrats to all current and up-coming winners!

Edit: Do the winners have to send a message to CopMike with their adress, zip-code etc.?

Edited by Trance89

Edit: Do the winners have to send a message to CopMike with their adress, zip-code etc.?

So you took part in this raffle. Why didn't you read the calendar post then?

The staff (and that means Copmike all by himself) has got a lot of work with this, it would be a smart move for all of you, if you put a little more work in your posts. :sadnew:

What Holodoc meant was: Yes, you should PM him so at least he has the information. :wink:

I just hope I don't get unlucky and don't win anything. Congratulations to all the winners! :classic:

Two words: Yeah! Bummer!

Yeah!-I got a prize!

Bummer!-I got that one that I care least about. :grin:

But hey free Lego. Still, what was the answer on being able to trade whole sets After re-reading the rules, I found the clause saying no swapping.

If it's a no, that's fine, I'll gladly take a complete Turtle collection.

Sending PM now.

Edited by SteampunkDoc