overview.jpg

side.jpg

back.jpg

It does fit a fig:

driving.jpg

Much of the design was inspired by this model, built by Dix:

6600638649_6c0184e584_z.jpg

My brother would love to hear some feedback :classic:

It looks spot on for a old Farm truck - still see plenty of those here in rural Missouri.

Neat truck! I love the details - the vege in the back, the long wing mirror bars and yes, the neatly applied number plate sticker, I am one of few who truly appreciates a neatly placed Lego sticker. I think he's done a great job and he should keep it up!

I agree, cute but serious build......excellent work by an 11 year old, can't wait to see what he will come up as he gets older ? :grin:

Brick On 'soccerkid6's little brother' ! :grin:

It looks spot on for a old Farm truck - still see plenty of those here in rural Missouri.

Thanks, he's glad to hear you could easily recognize it :classic:

Wow, that looks really nice! I like how it looks. He should join Eurobricks one day! (Just like my 11 year old son will too :wink:)

Thank you, and he will join once he gets older :classic:

Neat truck! I love the details - the vege in the back, the long wing mirror bars and yes, the neatly applied number plate sticker, I am one of few who truly appreciates a neatly placed Lego sticker. I think he's done a great job and he should keep it up!

Thanks! He found the license plate tile with the sticker on it from a set we'd disassembled and thought it worked nicely :classic:

Cute, but very serious build at the same time! I like it.

Thank you :classic:

I agree, cute but serious build......excellent work by an 11 year old, can't wait to see what he will come up as he gets older ? :grin:

Brick On 'soccerkid6's little brother' ! :grin:

Thanks LT :classic:

Really great!

Young builders are the future, and seeing the truck, the future of LEGO is guaranteed and with high quality

Love it! This is really cute (not sure if that's what you were going for).

ANother great build from your brother, I really enjoy his Historic themed MOCs but being a city fan, I'm glad to see him venturing into the city :grin: I love the details in this truck, especially the bits and pieces in the back but great overall design!

Great truck and happy building to you both :laugh:

Really great!

Young builders are the future, and seeing the truck, the future of LEGO is guaranteed and with high quality

Thank you :classic:

Love it! This is really cute (not sure if that's what you were going for).

Thanks Kristel :sweet:

ANother great build from your brother, I really enjoy his Historic themed MOCs but being a city fan, I'm glad to see him venturing into the city :grin: I love the details in this truck, especially the bits and pieces in the back but great overall design!

Great truck and happy building to you both :laugh:

Thank you! We're going to be doing a build together soon :wink:

Step aside Soccerkid6....there's a family prodigy about to pass you by :P fantastic work on the detailing and the understanding of the inspiration model. With a few colour and detail changes he has made it his own! Great work!