JM1971

Interesting Info about 41999 from amazon review?

I think he's just trying to say that LEGO hasn't sold all 20,000 yet. Though he has no idea what he's talking about.

I read it wrong, I thought there was 200,000 being made but its 20,000, at least there is some hope of still getting one.

If they are still to release more then that is good news. fingers crossed there are more.

H

I don't see them on the Uk lego shop website. If there are more to be released it would be interesting to know where and when. If I knew for definate I would start saving. I was in the store today spending my birthday money and I have to say the service truck looks very nice in the flesh.

H

A few weeks ago, I got an email from TRU saying they had some in stock. They were only taking phone orders for it, none online. Maybe there are a few more sets destined for TRU?

The review actually says "Keep an eye out at Lego online also as all 20,000 have not been released yet.".

Which seems to be accurate - not every set has been sold, there are 20,000 in total. I don't think he's right about whining to managers at Lego shops being the way to get one, though.

That review is not 'official' from Amazon. It is just one person's opinion ... and as such, I would not give it any weight at all, despite 'wishful' thinking.

Hey everyone, I'm new here and just wanted to add that I visit the Lego stores in Vancouver and Surrey, BC about once a week, and both stores periodically have 41999 in stock. I say this for those who may feel there's no hope in getting one. They are still out there and they're not sold out. The Surrey store had four on Thursday!