MstrOfPppts

SoNE feedback thread

2 hours ago, Cody Startale said:

A random thought that occurred to me today: are there, possibly for NE 2.0, any plans to maybe balance teams out in terms of newcomers?

Maybe I am wrong since I didn't check exact numbers, but I have that constant feeling that there are more active builders in the Imperial faction than the Rebel one, with new members registered to the Empire all the time.

Now I wouldn't suggest that people shouldn't be allowed to chose their preferred team, but online videogames will often prevent you from entering a crowded team for balancing reasons until the odds are more evened out again.

Yes, the only reason we haven't closed the Empire to new players is because we are almost done with 1.0 anyway. And we have a different plan for how to structure teams in 2.0 :wink:

Are you going to change the custom parts/elements restriction... or is that staying in place for 2.0?

On 12/5/2017 at 3:59 PM, Stash2Sixx said:

Are you going to change the custom parts/elements restriction... or is that staying in place for 2.0?

We haven't talked about it, but it's certainly open for discussion! Would that help sway you over to the dark side?

Empire or Rebels, not quite sure...but yes, this would sway my decision.  With all of the cool 3rd party accessories and gear (Brickarms & Clone Army Customs to name a few), it always frustrated me that we were not able to use these in this game.

If you do make the decision to allow, maybe Commander Stash of the Rebel Leadership could meet a surprise end?  Might be confusing with a Commander Stash2sixx and a soldier by the name of Stash2sixx?