Sign in to follow this  
imvanya

[LDD MOC] R&B Muscle car

Fresh of the press, a red and black (that's what R&B in the title stands for, sorry about any confusion :wink: ) muscle car. Once again, I started simply trying out my idea with those air intakes under the headlights, but ended up building a whole car:

11082864234_c37181ed38_o.png

11082845576_94dc43ae7c_o.png

I don't have a separate .lxf for it because it is in another file along with a bunch of other city cars, which I've posted here quite some time ago

Update: I've finally figured out how to make 3D renders, so here's the rendered image of the updated model. It has a slightly different hood and a shorter rear end, which, in my opinion, made it look better:

11134967504_f37f73af48_o.png

Edited by imvanya

I really like the front design and that red and black color scheme makes it look sinister.

Maybe you could use the rear light design from 3648?

I really like the front design and that red and black color scheme makes it look sinister.

Maybe you could use the rear light design from 3648?

I wanted the rear lights to be a little bit higher and decided to make those fins. I actually like the rear lights on that police cruiser and I even used similar lights on a couple of my own cars, but I still think they would be just a bit too low

I understand! By the way all of your vehicle MOCs are awesome. Thanks for the lxf files too

I understand! By the way all of your vehicle MOCs are awesome. Thanks for the lxf files too

You're welcome and thanks for kind words :classic: