I didn't really appreciate the scale of it until the image of the two of you standing next to it came up.

Same here. Blew my mind when I saw it. Fantastic work, fantastic dedication. Just amazing all around.

Absolutely brilliant, the amount of details is stunning. It looks so inviting, I almost want to become a LEGO minifig so I could explore this MOC. :laugh:

lovely job... just lovely... the picture with you together rocks.. very nice colours/ photography/ moc everything!

Impressive work, so many great details in one MOC. I really like how you combined Dale and Erebor in one layout.

Absolutely brilliant, the amount of details is stunning. It looks so inviting, I almost want to become a LEGO minifig so I could explore this MOC. :laugh:

Same goes here :classic: The whole MOC is outstanding, I couldn't imagine how much effort you have in this, congratulations, when can I move in? :laugh:

Thank you all for the comments!

Please tell me there's a secret door on the back of the build :P

Ummm... and what if there isn't? ;)

This is just amazing Blake and Jack, you guys did wonderful work! Fantastic work using God's gift to you guys to create something that is just amazing! Well done!