Hello everyone I wanted to help, then I had in mind to change my zorex, the type motors move the tracks in the central part of the base so doing deliver thee all the gears and I have two equal parts! But then I do not know how to feed them, because if I switch the wires in the middle where it circles the base after a little silos are intertwined would like to find another solution can you help me? sorry for writing and I understand if you do not understand but use the translator! thanks

Hello,are you trying to pass three functions through the turntable?

Or are you trying to upgrade the M motors to L motors?

Edited by Alasdair Ryan

No entiendo lo que estás diciendo-es usted que usa Bing traducir? Sugiero Google Translate, el que usted está usando en realidad no salir comprensible.

I think this might work for you, but optimized, of course.

If you're trying to get all the motors in the superstructure, I don't think that's possible without changing the scale. It's simply too small to fit the motors in, and I don't think it's really worth it just for 360 degree slewing.

Mi dispiace, non so quello che stai dicendo. E sei sicuro che si può montare l'unità e motori mandrino nella sovrastruttura? E 'un po' frustrante per comunicare con voi, ad essere onesti. :sceptic:

Edited by TwentyLeggedHen

Lo sentimos, pero no sé lo que estás diciendo. ¿Y estás seguro de que puedes encajar la unidad y motores de giro en la superestructura? Es un poco frustrante para comunicarnos con usted, para ser honesto. :sceptic:

I think he is Italian, not Spanish.

but never mind! you have any ideas to help me in mind?

yes yes you can mount the engine with a few tweaks but I do not know how I can feed them! I've already made a change to the tracks that are all equal! and I saw that you can do!

So are you saying you want two functions through the turntable (left track and right track)? If so, it should be pretty easy. Just use driving rings and clutch gears and pass another function through that.

I'm telling you to do like the pictures that I put I do not know if you've seen! practically put two engines under the struttora in the middle of the tracks making direct contact with the gear! as you can see in the pictures! I do not know if you've got it! :)

I think he is trying to pass three functions through the turntable and not two.

In order to make this possible you would need to modify the whole machine,at which point you are as well building a excavator from scratch to accommodate the mechanism required.

Looks like it needs a re-think. Remember, there are other ways to mount your motors.

H

ways that we can be? I know how to do but do not know where to put the motor cable and then run it! I wanted to do it like in reality and how many lego models I've seen on the web!

If you run cables through the turntable the wires will twist (hence lego limits the turntable that can twist cables by using a stop).

If you want to power tracks through a turntable that rotates,you will need to use driving rings like in the 8043 and the Zorex.

Edited by Alasdair Ryan

How about a separate battery box and IR receiver on the track unit? That way no wires pass through the turntable and the motors are mounted in a realistic way :wink:

How about a separate battery box and IR receiver on the track unit? That way no wires pass through the turntable and the motors are mounted in a realistic way :wink:

That is another way,if you do that I would use a AAA battery or a rechargeable one.

Or he can just guide wires through the turntable and never rotate superstructure full circle more than few times in same direction. I did that on few excavators.

Yes, but the goal is to get 360 degree slewing, which is the whole point of this topic. Besides cost, I don't see why you shouldn't just use a separate battery box.