Sign in to follow this  
Jodocus

Friends and Fools

On the road - and Jester makes a friend in Mitgardia: the Fool Felix, an outcast from Kaliphlin - it appears civil war does not mix well with joking around in the lord's hall...

hpim0883.jpg

hpim0885.jpg

...and...fools will be fools...

hpim0895.jpg

hpim0908.jpg

... Jester and Fool certainly got this particular lord's attention! ...

friends__fools_911.jpg

friends__fools_925.jpg

To be continued... :pir-laugh:

PS: Jester has his own Brickshelf, with more detailed pics of his adventures. Just click the pictures!

welcome Jodocus :) sweet moc.. a soldier got hit from snowball?? xd nice detail

Hilarious story and a very good build to accompany it :thumbup: The pine trees and waterfall are excellent. I'm looking forward to seeing Jester's adventures continue :classic:

He-he, someone doesn't have a sense of humor. :grin:

Why does Felix from Kaliphlin have Nocturnian colors on his banner?

Great job! I love your Jester character--he's so unique; I don't think there's anyone else like him in all of Historica!

Thnx you all for your positive comments on my first moc in this forum. Really appreciate it! :sweet::laugh:

Yooha... Jester just informed Fool that he carries Nocturnian colours around with him in Mitgardia - chances are someone might take offence! The proud Mitgardian lord (he who has not yet revealed his name) certainly seems not to appreciate it... Jester has therefore kindly requested Fool he abandon his banner - it might help in convincing this Mitgardian lord he should take Fool and Jester down from their suspended position and take them into his service! Even fools have to eat...

Unfortunately, Fool is being stubborn and says he doesn't care that red and yellow are Nocturnian! They are his favorite colours and match his outfit, NO HE WILL NOT ABANDON RED AND YELLOW!!! (Fool is throwing a tantrum right now).

Sorry guys, Jester is doing all he can to calm Fool down and make him see reason - considering the state of affairs, this might take a while...

To be continued... :wink:

I like your semi-oldschool building style (maybe it's the figs who give me that impression?) and unexpected stories! :classic:

It has such an classic castle feel to it and I love it! Such a great contrast to all the other moc around here!

This moc made me laugh! Throwing snowballs on soldiers!!? :laugh:

Great sense of humour in this! I really like the landscaping too - the angled aquaduct with it's frozen waterfall and the mountain peak behind make a wonderful backdrop to the action. And that jester sure does have a sweet ride! :laugh: