roamingstop

FS: Harbour, Trains and other models (from Switzerland)

We all go through dark ages, and another is fast approaching and I have decided to considerably downsize my collection of models. Before listing them all on Ebay I wanted to give Eurobrick Members / LUG'S the opportunity to acquire them as they would make a sizable diorama for someone willing to have the space. In all cases please assume the models are 98% complete, i.e. there may be occasional part changes but these should not effect the appearance of the model. Not all mini-figs are present, and assume no instructions. Where possible I link to photos for your viewing pleasure.

Please be aware that shipping from Switzerland is not cheap. There is an online price calculator from Swiss Post. There is an automatic limit of 2cm package thickness which is generally not possible to keep for any model. E.g. a 12V wheel in padded envelope is already larger than 2cm. Consequently most postage to Western Europe will be over 15 CHF. Maxi-Brief parcels have to have a weight under 2kg and Length + Width + Height under 90cm, with no single dimension of more than 60cm. This can be achieved for small models, otherwise it will via Small Packet Post. Some recent examples:

• 3.5kg parcel to Belgium: 45 CHF: Incuded Tracking and Insurance
  • 4 kg parcel to Holland: 49 CHF: Included Tracking and Insurance
  • 500g parcel to UK: 15.50 CHF: No tracking, no insurance

For addresses in Switzerland it costs between 9-15 CHF depending upon weight, or we can arrange a pickup from Zurich-Oberland. For addresses in Germany I can be persuaded to take the train to Konstanz and post the parcel using DHL prices is then about 6-10 Euro (up to 10kg).

The prices are based upon average selling from bricklink in the past 6 months, and ebay (tends to be cheaper). I am always open to sensible offers, or multiple set discounts. However we both know the realistic prices so please, nothing silly.

This list will appear in subsequent posts so that I can easily edit the items. However as a flavour here are the harbour and cargo sets

HarbourDiorama.jpg

Edited by roamingstudio

Cargo / Trains

Edited by roamingstudio

Since there has been no interest so far I will be listing all items via a friends Bricklink store. If interested please PM me. Watch out for some good deals - as almost all my collection and loose parts will be sold.

Edited by roamingstudio

Are you the designer of the Fire rescue train on CUUSOO a few years ago? Are plans on LDRAW or LDD available or a parts list? Thanks for any feedback. Sorry for whatever is happening! What is your link to e bay? Thanks

Please advise which Bricklink store you are selling your legos!

Hi Brad130

Sorry I can't PM you as you need 10 posts first. But yes I did post a fire rescue train to cuuso a few years back. It was sold about a year ago.

My friend is setting up her toy store for collectable items and she will do most of the listings. But if there is something you are looking for let me know - as I said get 10 posts and we can also PM

As an update I finally put MOC and Technic models onto my ebaylink - most with a starting price of 1 CHF. This is because the models have to go now... Life changes, sometimes unexpectedly. All models are built in a smoke free home, and are sold as-is. What you see in the photo is what you get.

Technic / Real models

Edited by roamingstudio