Brickmasta

[MOC] SE-83 Starjet VIPER for NnoVVember

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

This is my first finished MOC ever since I started again with building Legos this year in September... I really wanted to get into those monthly building events and NnoVVember was perfect.

When I heard of it I kind of thought about the typical shape of a viper and this image of those two wings with the engines popped into my head :) I was then researching in which color they are available and to my fortune there is one single set that was done by Lego out there with exactly those engines... I do not know why I am so fixed on orange and white right now, just loving it and will start continuing my work on my first Mecha in the same color scheme.

Building my first MOC was really a challenge... and at first I wanted to keep it relatively simple because I am not able to do any complicated building techniques. I took some inspiration from around the net and experimented in LDD first. And then ordered on Bricklink and just started building.

Hope you like it and would love to get your feedback on my first MOC!

11023233535_99d4dbaf47.jpg

SE-83 Starjet Viper by Brickmasta on Flickr

Orange and white looks great together.

With those engines, it feels like something between a plane and a "classic" viper. :classic:

Wow! Your first major build out of darkages ? that's is awesome man!

Great use of colour and style! Loving those little cheese wedges you stuck on in the prongs.

Welcome to our addiction, Brickmasta, and you've really come out in style. That is one purty viper.

Beautiful design, and great photography and editing skills. Orange and white is a great combo. Definately sci-fi-ish. Hope to see you're mecha soon!