B Rick

Monster Fighters Haunted House. Bigger and way Badder... Lots of MODS&

This is OUTSTANDING work. Love the interiors. I may have to borrow some of your furnishing ideas for my Victorian house

Thanks!

Go right ahead. Loved your victorian house since last year when I stumbled upon it. I'm wondering what ideas of mine you want to borrow.... Can't help but think you already have a beautiful finished house including detailed interior by now... Be shure to post pics when your done!! Can't wait to see your updates. :)

WOOOOOOOOW

Congratulations, the Haunted House its one of my favorite sets and I'm just speechless seeing your MOC, you took an excellent design and made it a 1000 times better

WOOOOOOOOW

Congratulations, the Haunted House its one of my favorite sets and I'm just speechless seeing your MOC, you took an excellent design and made it a 1000 times better

Well thank you Carlos S. The Haunted House is an amazing set. I think one of the best all-time Lego-releases. I just had some personalizing ideas for it. Like making it more look like Disneys Phantom Manor. And I just went from there...

Is there any way you could make either instructions or at least a parts list for the additions?

Also, I feel like this should be submitted to CUUSOO

Edited by Massinissa

Looks like the Haunted House set 10228 is sold out on the US S@H site. I'd been waiting to see if it would come back in stock, but I guess not. The Monster Fighters theme is gone too.

wow!

Thanks!

Is there any way you could make either instructions or at least a parts list for the additions?

Also, I feel like this should be submitted to CUUSOO

Ehm, no... sorry, but that will take up too much of my time. Try to focus on the pics and if you have any questions on something you see, I'll be happy in trying to explain :)

Also, Cuusoo isn't the place for mods. I'll very much doubt it that Lego will considder producing a haunted house 2.0 that looks so much like the original. But I considder you saying so a great compliment. Thanks! :)

Great MOD, really magnificent!

Truly impressive work :grin:

i like that kitchen!

Wow. This is AMAZING!!! Great job :D

Looks like the Haunted House set 10228 is sold out on the US S@H site. I'd been waiting to see if it would come back in stock, but I guess not. The Monster Fighters theme is gone too.

Thank you all for the nice words!

Yes Talos, and I think it's a shame that they don't continue with the Monster Fighters theme. It was an 'original' Legotheme that attracted both children AND adults I think. And they did some sets that could have come out better in a bigger designed set. Just hoping it will come back someday. Here in Holland there are still specialized stores which carry some of the cool sets like the train, the hearse, and the haunted house...