agrotic

10181 Eiffel Tower this August confirmed by reseller !

hello folks,

a resseller told me that the Eiffel Tower will arrive this August.

price : 113 euros

tall : 1 m

YES !

Thanks for the news, Agrotic! We've known about it for awhile, but we didn't know the price! Or at least I didn't 8-|

*runs to class*

Enfin des news !!

Tks so much Agrotic ;-) What resseler are you talking about ? I thought this was suppose to be an exclusive set since the "Lego" shop in Paris did not have it in her retail catalog ;-)

i doubt ill buy it.

what what what ???? Heresy !! Every lego fan need an Eiffel Tower Home !! Way better than a puny post card :-P

*yoda*

what what what ???? Heresy !! Every lego fan need an Eiffel Tower Home !! Way better than a puny post card :-P

*yoda*

Yeah but the tower wont do much good in my efforts to control the Empire mate X-D :-P ;-)

Tks so much Agrotic ;-) What resseler are you talking about ? I thought this was suppose to be an exclusive set since the "Lego" shop in Paris did not have it in her retail catalog ;-)

One meter..........that couldn't be minifig scale. Could it?

If it's remotely close to minifig scale then I'll be buying it (ie. If it looks alright next to minifigs). Not a bad price; slightly cheaper than Cafe Corner, nice and tall (Even taller than 7905 Building Crane, by 40cm!), and lots and lots of pieces. As I said, I just hope it'll look alright in a minifig scale town!

I don't know if i would bother building it but it should be a good blay parts pack :-D

If it's really got 3600 pieces then that price is incredible! I heard it was going to be

If it's really got 3600 pieces then that price is incredible! I heard it was going to be

but he (or she) told me that it's not for retail stores

I wonder if it will be available via S@H or at the Lego stores...

Steve

Are there any pictures of this set? I saw a few in the past but I don't know if that were the actual ones of the upcoming set.

I'll buy it if it looks nice. :-)

You're welcome folks !

I'll never say the name of the resseler >:-) but he (or she) told me that it's not for retail stores *wub*

he didn't say the count of pieces... so we'll see this summer !

2007 is a great great year !

That sounds suprisingly fishy to me, no offence but either

1. You are lying

2. The retailer (who could be fake) is lying.

What sounds fishy is that you can't name the retailer, and could not name how many peices it would have :-/

I'm not holding up much hope for this peice of "news" (or a late april fools!)

Optima, I really don't like your tone !!

First, Agrotic is not lying and secondly in France there is no piece count on retailer catalogs and boxes !!

:-| On !!

*yoda*

Optima, I really don't like your tone !!

First, Agrotic is not lying and secondly in France there is no piece count on retailer catalogs and boxes !!

:-| On !!

*yoda*

Sorry, hated to sound rude, but you can't be to careful, geting your hopes up, only to come crashing back down again!

Appologies.

Yeah but the tower wont do much good in my efforts to control the Empire mate X-D :-P ;-)

You're wrong! With this tower, you can intercept the radio operator signals and control all the communication systems, so you can control the empire...

It's what we are trying to do in secret... play with LEGO... Play with LEGO...

*wacko* I play with LEGO...

Seriously, I need one of it, I don't have the choice... And don't ask me why...

Sorry, hated to sound rude, but you can't be to careful, geting your hopes up, only to come crashing back down again!

Appologies.

No probs ;-) Sometimes its hard to make the tone.

Seriously, I need one of it, I don't have the choice... And don't ask me why...

I know the feeling hehe :-P It will proudly throne on my desk home !! French Pride all the way :-D

Just for people curios about the size of the Grande Dame

500px-Dimensions_tour_Eiffel.JPG

Maybe TLC will do the Eiffel Bridge, who knows !!

AcierMarkA01.jpg

Eiffel On !!

*yoda*

1 metre?

I'm a bit disappointed. I was hoping that it would be significantly larger. It certainly isn't minifig scale at that height. Unless the reported height is mis-stated, I think I'll probably be passing on this one. I'm sure it will look fine, but I was hoping for something a bit more... imposing. If this has 3600+ bricks, that would make it the 2nd largest set ever. I was hoping that it would actually be quite a bit taller, considering the Eiffel tower is largely skeletal.