Sign in to follow this  
Yooha

LDD MOC - Heartlake Flower Shop

gallery_15845_212_1480.png

Heartlake Flower Shop

The idea came from here.

As the original thread suggests, this is a concept for a future Friends set, so I tried to stick to the standards of those sets. There are not too many bricks, the back is opened, almost no roof, something in front of the building, colorful design. I hope you like it.

Unfortunately there are no minidolls in LDD, so it's a little empty.. :(

10903172765_e09f97391e_z.jpg

10903311764_fe02004303_o.png

The bigger plants for the better view.

10903172895_234944b406_o.png

Interesting range of plants and a great looking color scheme for the shop. I think you've captured the Friends theme designs very effectively.

Are you going to Brick it?

Yes, do it in brick.....it looks great 'Yooha'....which of the girls run the place ? :wink:

Brick On with your Friend's 'Yooha' ! :grin:

Are you going to Brick it?

No, besides, I'm not sure whether all those bricks exist in those colors (most likely they don't).

....which of the girls run the place ? :wink:

I never thought of that question. :laugh:

This is great!! I love the collection of plants and flowers you've created, and it's very true to the friends theme. Now if only we could get all the parts in the colours you've used.

I love the plants! So simple yet so effective! A good adition to a flower shop or a town scenery!

Quite interesting concept. Its integration into a complete building would be a great idea. I'm first going to adopt your plants.

This is great!! I love the collection of plants and flowers you've created, and it's very true to the friends theme. Now if only we could get all the parts in the colors you've used.

The nearest colors for the 1x2x3 slope are yellow and orange, none of them are Friends-colors though, but there is no good color for the 4x4 round corner on the roof. Maybe white or red are the closest to the Friends-feeling. I didn't check the all the bricks, but those too that cannot be replaced by anything else. And the flippers for the two giant leaves doesn't exist in green either, only in sand green. And the list of bricks-in-non-existing-colors just move on and on.. :classic:

Nice looking plants and I like the design. I would of liked to see it with a roof.

The buildings in Friends sets have only this kind of semi-roof, for the ease of putting minidolls inside I guess. And for better seeing.

It works! I like the non-roof, makes it infinitely more playable for small people. Also, doesn't the Dolphin Cruiser set come with those curved corners? I think they're turquoise, but that could work with yellow and pink, no?

Love it.

How did i miss it. :D

Just as with your grocery store, a lovely rendering and great interior. Really friends appeal to it.

Well done . :)