Sign in to follow this  
MstrOfPppts

[SoNE Ep. II] Searching through the wreckage

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

... we crash landed in the heavy sandstorm. Our drop ship was luckily heavy enough not to be thrown around but still there were some casualties. The storm did not last long and the surviving troops divided into small groups to search for any way of transportation. From what I knew about Tatooine, it was about four days walk to Mos Eisley. I decided to go for the huge wreckage of a cruiser with two stormies under my command. On the way we found a small speeder that could use some fuel and a spark plug. It's fuel pipes were also broken. Arriving at the debris of the cruiser we found everything in one place. Seems like that Jawas have already done some sorting. We better hurry fixing the speeder before they return with the crawler to pick things up ...

SoNEepII_1.jpg

SoNEepII_2.jpg

SoNEepII_3.jpg

SoNEepII_4.jpg

Extra parts used: only the two troopers, two blasters and my extra helmet if that counts ...

The build from behind, as always, not so appealing. I just wanted all the things sticking out from the junk pile to be fixed for easier photo shooting ...SoNEepII_X.jpg

Nice work, the Empire's getting somewhere with these few entries! I'm going to go full force and try to finish mine in LDD tonight. :wink:

Well, now the Epire is going to win! This scene is defenitly the most wrecked I have seen. The composition is great, the wreckage looks very tight, that floor is beautiful, and I like the tentacles as stipped wire. Good job! This is one of those builds that doesn't give away that they're made of a limited selection of parts. Marvelous!

Very nice use of those pieces, it really feels like every detail is there for a reason :classic:

The side of the wreck with that round door looks very good!

In spite of you being on the Empire's side, I have to say that this is one of the best entries.