Hi everybody,

here is my new GBC module, using a particular "In basket" following and improving an idea of Platystick (a Techlug member) : the balls fall out of the basket by its side, no possibility of locking. The six-arms wheel system is already known for a long time.

The chassis is optimized, the mechanics very simple : M-motor, 16t-20t, and on the one hand, worm gear-8t for the in-basket, on the other hand worm gear-24t for the 6-arms wheel.

The module can be used in a classic GBC circuit just moving a flex axle (the same as the four on the 8285 front racks), then the balls are redirected to the end of the module using the ramp which isn't usend in the video :)

Nifty compact system :thumbup:. It is great that it can also be used as module within a bigger GBC with minimal changes.

The figure is a funny addition, although she lacks a broom and pointy hat :wink:. Or did I misinterpret the title?

That's a nice little GBC setup. :thumbup:

I like the movement of the arms of the witch, they are moving very smoothly. Nice work!

Thanks !

The pointy hat is added, I'm thinking to a system to make the witch moving back and forth and turning her head...