CopMike

EB Xmas Raffle 2013

Captain Settle gets all five minifigures I believe.

Wait, is this true? *oh2*

Edited by Lego Spy

:facepalm:

OK, maybe I don't understand the rules. :tongue:

Captain Settle won a minifigure from the Star Wars prize right? So which on does he get? :sceptic:

All of them... :tongue:

Seriously though, I'm liking this year's prize packs. Fitting them by theme is a good idea IMO. :thumbup:

So it began...

Is the calendar available somewhere (front page, 1st post here)? I could find it here in a post, but that's not the best channel for it.

I think every winner gets the full(!!) minifig package each day.

Copmike said: "No, there are 24 of each minifig." (minus the turtles and troll/hulk) So someone will win the 3 Iron man suits + 1 DC badguy package every day, 24 winners for this package (and all the other packages) overall.

Indeed, each EB member name who appeared below each prize category will receive all of the mentioned minifigures in that image alone. Please note that for the TMNT minifigures, it will be on alternate days. The rest will continue to apply accordingly

So it began...

Is the calendar available somewhere (front page, 1st post here)? I could find it here in a post, but that's not the best channel for it.

This is the most confusing raffle ever. :lol:

All this confusion!

Once set up (that's now done) you go to the calendar page, which looks like this...

cal13d0.jpg

...and see.... at this stage nothing much. It's all automatic. At midnight each day, EB time, a new window will reveal showing one of the entries, and six new names will be added to the list.

Any further questions? We've been doing this for years BTW...

To make this clearer let's start a new topic....