CopMike

EB Xmas Raffle 2013

Two pieces? Challenge accepted! :tongue:

May I present to you:

The Undecorated-Christmas-Tree Christmas Tree Ornament!

treeornament.png

I have gone with a Super Heroes theme for my bauble. The hanging ring allows it to hang with string from a branch, otherwise there are 26 pieces.

bat_zps1b3fa0e3.jpg?t=1384256083

This can spin around like a baby's cot mobile, so I'm calling this the Bat Mobile!

Edited by MAB

This is my entry. The well-known Coca-Cola Christmas truck.eurobricks_christmas_raffle_klein.png

(When you take some distance it actually reads "Coca-Cola" on the sides... a little, tiny bit.)

Edited by Stephan

This is my entry. The well-known Coca-Cola Christmas truck.

(When you take some distance it actually reads "Coca-Cola" on the sides... a little bit.)

i'm not really na expert, but i think if this thing were real, it'll most likely fall off the moment you hang it on a tree. but otherwise, this is really cool. i still can't read the coca cola sign, tough.

Edited by LuxorV
Please do not quote images from the same page. Thank you.

i'm not really na expert, but i think if this thing were real, it'll most likely fall off the moment you hang it on a tree. but otherwise, this is really cool. i still can't read the coca cola sign, tough.

If this were to be made with real bricks, you should indeed hang it in a fake Christmas tree - a plastic one. Those are a bit stronger than the real ones.

And besides, when it falls on the floor, you just rebuild it and do it again: it's LEGO ^^

Edited by Stephan

I built a traditional Scandinavian "julbock" or Yule Goat. They are usually made of straw and red ribbons and are placed under the Christmas tree, but I made it of lovely ABS plastic and gave it a string to be hung at.

10824748686_de58929959_n.jpg

Thanks for doing this tradition again, CopMike! I hope I will be as lucky as the other years, I think I've got a price every time. :grin:

Here's my 212th battalion trooper mural ornament.

picture_9.png

This is my first time in this contest (or any EB contest for that matter), so I hope you enjoy.

Edited by GandalfofHoth

Here's my entry, Bilbo's/Frodo's sword Sting in all its orc-detecting glory:

sting_raffle4tp1s.png

It isn't really complete without an orc to make it glow; but then again, who would want to hang an orc on their christmas tree? :laugh:

Thanks for the great raffle, CopMike! :sweet:

Finally it is this time a year, with the legendary X-mas raffle. This is so cool CM. This my Christmas ornament, a star wars Christmas ball

Morten

Every weekend, Eric the Goblin used to work as a shopping mall Santa. Now he's become a full-fledged criminal and breaks into hobbit-holes on Christmas Eve to steal presents and burn down Christmas trees. Hobbits beware...

IMG_55351.jpg

P.S. Thanks for doing this raffle, Eurobricks! Happy early Christmas!

Edited by Lancethecat

Yay, cool stuff so far. Here is my contribution to the raffle.

10852303214_e5030422af.jpg

It should be an interpretation of a swedisch Darlana horse which fits perfectly into a christmas tree as I think (at least the colors). I am willing to build it in real (and also actually use it as an oranment) but I think I might need some more parts, so this is it for now.

Happy brickmas :grin:

I wish us all good luck for this raffle :wink:

Oh, some nice looking entries already! I loved the uncle scrooge creation.

I started designing my entry as soon as this thread was posted and an idea popped up...

All I have to do now is waiting for my Bricklink parts to arrive :classic:

I hope to make a picture of my entry somewhere next week.

:oh: Must. Enter. Raffle.

Thanks for organizing this again!

10860036546_3538c5a7a4_z.jpg

[MOC] Rudolph the rednosed ornament by Bert.VR, on Flickr

My father's name is Rudy. I guess this is a tribute to him.

Plus, this is my 100th post. I've something to celebrate. I'm a full citizen now!

Edited by BEAVeR

Hi, this is my entry - a traditional christmas tree decoration.

original.jpg

Thanks for the raffle and good luck to everyone!