9629268655_210053bbed_c.jpg

Pimp My Camper Contest Winners are Announced!

Thank you to everyone who entered and voted making this a spectacular contest. There were a total of 177 fantastic eligible entries, and the quality of the MOCs and the imagination involved went far beyond what we expected. Well done to everyone! :thumbup:

Of course, there have to be winners. These were decided by popular vote by the existing EB member base in a manner in keeping with previous Eurobricks contests; however, allowing multiple entries per member is (I believe) a first for EB and I hope you'll agree has been successful.

So, without further ado, here are the winners!

The Winners

Prizes kindly provided by The LEGO Affiliate Programme

First Place - 65 votes

gallery_6705_159_48504.jpg10220 VW Camper + gallery_6705_159_46749.jpg40079 Mini VW Camper

gallery_6705_264_35989.jpg

175. Steampunk Camper by aditayam

Second Place - 51 votes

gallery_6705_159_46749.jpg40079 Mini VW Camper

gallery_6705_264_35184.jpg

99. Vammoth by BrickLaboratory

Third Place - 35 votes

gallery_6705_264_78345.jpg

9. Oscar Meyer Wiener by WachutuChief

Fourth Place - 27 votes

gallery_6705_264_34250.jpg

106. 50 Cents Joyride by midi

Fifth Place - 26 votes

gallery_6705_264_72245.jpg

56. TMNT Party Wagon by midi

Congratulations to the winners!

There were a huge number of notable entries that didn't make the top five. Special mentions to the next five:

sml_gallery_6705_264_32901.jpg sml_gallery_6705_264_54493.jpg sml_gallery_6705_264_24925.jpg sml_gallery_6705_264_6943.jpg sml_gallery_6705_264_32427.jpg

A special tag will be awarded to the top ten.

Voting Raffle Winners

Prizes kindly provided by TLG

Winners chosen at random from eligible voters:

Redhead1982

Matipasio

Chocolatecake

If you've won a prize...

Please send a PM to Rufus stating your (real!) name and address. I will pass these on to The LEGO Group who will ship the prizes directly. The information will not be used for any other purpose etc. etc.

Thanks again to everyone for taking part!

Congratulations to the winners and everyone else that submitted a model. You did a great job!

Edited by Redhead1982

Congrats to the winners and kudos to all the participants in making it a fun contest. :classic:

Huge congratulations to the winners here, but also every single person who took part should be incredibly proud. The sheer number of incredible creations was overwhelming, and the level of creativity and skill was truly impressive. :thumbup:

Thank you everyone for taking part and making this immense fun!

Congratulations to the winners! This contest was so much fun, thanks to all who made it possible.

Edited by rodiziorobs

Thank you so much everyone

,really great contest. Congrats to all the winners and all partcipant with lots of great entries

that was so much fun

Greetings From Indonesia

Congrats to the winers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and thanks all for the fun :)

(wow top 10 in this contest....ty ^^)

fantastic entries everyone and congratulations to all for the great creations posted , it was a fun contest!

Greetings from little Brunei :)

Congrats to the winners. This was surely one of the best contests lately. The amount of entries was enormous and it was joy to look at them all. I just couldn't find time to enter my version, which would be the only van that the VW van reminds me off - good old green, yellow and red van from the old "Ganja farmer" game :grin:

Congratulations to the winners and everyone who participated :thumbup: I was amazed at the number and quality of the MOCs entered :classic:

What a fantastic contest with so many creative entries from all over the world! Thanks for using an inexpensive polybag that has so much meaning for those of us growing up with THE VW VAN!

It was a tough contest, congratulations to the participants who made it to the top ten!

A huge thanks to the staff for the organization, 177 entries... it has to be a record, right?