Sign in to follow this  
Flea

[MOC] Cliff Fortress

Nice build. You're tree is simple but works really well. I like the 1x1 round plates you use around the tree and for the path, but it makes the rest of the ground look bare. I would suggest adding something else to the ground to make it less sparse. Also, in your 2nd picture you have some SNOT rock work with a couple bare 2x3 spots towards the lower left corner. I think it'd look better to cover that spot up.

I like the guy, sneaking up behind the tree. He looks suspicious..! The build itself looks sturdy and very well mixed in with the landscape.

Nice work Here, I like the guy behind the tree. More pictures would help a lot as well. Try to take better pictures, it would help a great deal. Otherwise, Nice work!

Cool. Looks like you still need some work with the photos, but I can see your on your way to learning how to do it!

thank you for your comments.

as for the pictures, what would you suggest me to do since I don't have pro equipment such as extra lightning, big fancy camera with extra equipment such as camera stand nor one of those white cubic stands for photo shooting :(

Edited by Flea

A cheap solution for good lighting is photographing outside :wink:

Just avoid direct sunlight.