HAHA, well I don't have either! So couldn't have done it.

Also having extra weight can be good, helps balance the front. :grin:

I knew it wouldn't need an XL for power, and didn't have one spare. I did want 2 M motors but for some reason they glitch when on the same channel.

I noticed this with the excavator, swapping the motors helps.

This car is really cool, really different to all other MOCs or crawlers..... :thumbup:

P.S. Next year, 2014 Jan i´ll stay one week in Las Vegas (sales meeting :hmpf_bad: ) i hope to find some shops there they sell Lego for a good price, i´ve heard the parts are much cheaper than in europe.

And i NEED many PARTS...... lol :grin:

Edited by Ralf

Thanks guys! :sweet::thumbup:

I noticed this with the excavator, swapping the motors helps.

I tried heaps of different M motors, even new ones, but it still would not work even with V2. So I had to bite the bullet and risk L motors. LOL

Awesome job Doc! But I really wouldn't put my PF parts into water like that :grin:

hehe, well it used to be much heavier, until i stripped it away ( and prettier :P) it did roll once but I caught it just in time, with one L motor just getting a tiny splash.

Are you adding a pool to your rock crawler course?, kids will go nuts for that (adults too) :)

Are you adding a pool to your rock crawler course?, kids will go nuts for that (adults too) :)

Never say never! :tongue::grin:

Great vehicle and cool idea :thumbup:

I think I´ll build one of them in the future, but the 6x6 version is enough......... need double wheels 12 pcs. :sceptic:

And then i test it in my garden pond :grin:

Edited by Ralf

Bro you knocked the ball outta the park with this, I love your video, watched a few times and am very impressed! I see you used a nice big plate under the battery box just to give it a final wall of bou... Boyanc... Bb... Make it float! Haha.

I think those tyres are best, I tried power pullers and they sink with any weight.

Bro you knocked the ball outta the park with this, I love your video, watched a few times and am very impressed! I see you used a nice big plate under the battery box just to give it a final wall of bou... Boyanc... Bb... Make it float! Haha.

I think those tyres are best, I tried power pullers and they sink with any weight.

Great vehicle and cool idea :thumbup:

I think I´ll build one of them in the future, but the 6x6 version is enough......... need double wheels 12 pcs. :sceptic:

And then i test it in my garden pond :grin:

6x6 would be cool, certainly interested to see how it turns out! Good luck. :sweet:

I have half the world's remaining Power Puller wheels in a box, waiting to build one of the big Rolligons :)

That's awesome, but unfortunately power pullies are not the right tire for the job, being the biggest doesn't mean they have the most boyannnccyy ( Yeah I can't spell that word either:P )

Thanks man!!! :grin: You're advice on power pullies helped a lot with this build, and save me a small fortune. :D

Would be awesome with a water part to your rock crawler course :) Might be a bit dangerous for the PF elements but would probably be great fun :)

amazing vehicle man! didn't know their existance. You did a great job, like it very much!

Looking good man, great to see it all finished off :thumbup:

Never say never! :tongue::grin:

the thought had crossed my mind..... :grin:

Awesome job! Will there be more rolligons to come?

I was thinking about that, if I can borrow some of OzBen's wheels! haha

im gonna have to start charging you shortly LOL :tongue:

Edited by OzBen

Looking good man, great to see it all finished off :thumbup:

Thanks man! :grin:

And yes you will have to probably charge me soon, haha. :tongue:

You could try coating the PF with NeverWet, it supposedly works on electronics, but only for a short period of time before the application will wear off :)

Good idea to do such truck! What is about it? :laugh:

1377075087-c06700354f7ebd58676b48cb3ffe4939.jpg

(It's ZIL-132C)

Edited by gsia17

It's great to see more and more MOC in white. This is a fun little design, and I am happy I watch the video to the end.

Thanks for the great comments!

WOW, that ZIL company is crazy! haha, I love the stuff they build/built. Thanks for sharing.