Rexworth

MMO Minifigure Beta sign up

This is interesting..... I wouldn't have thought lego would release another MMO after that other one failed so badly....Kinda a strange descision for another MMO, perhaps it will be Free To Play, that would be better.

I'm interested to see how this one goes, hopefully it will come to be a decent game

This is interesting..... I wouldn't have thought lego would release another MMO after that other one failed so badly....Kinda a strange descision for another MMO, perhaps it will be Free To Play, that would be better.

I'm interested to see how this one goes, hopefully it will come to be a decent game

I'd have thought so too, but I think they're probably rethinking some of the business model for LEGO Universe and applying what they've learned to this; it may very well also reuse some of that game's material, and even be something of a "LEGO Universe 2.0" (note that the LEGO Minifigures Online trailer actually uses some of composer Brian Tyler's music score from LEGO Universe). I imagine this game will indeed be free-to-play, and thus avoid some of the resistance to the subscription model that may have stymied parents unfamiliar with MMOs and kept LEGO Universe from gaining the audience it really deserved.

Thanks for the heads-up, Rexworth. I've just gone and registered for the beta. :classic:

Edited by Blondie-Wan

Minifigues Online site has been updated.

To apply for BETA tester:

http://www.playminifigures.com

Login:

Give birthdate

Give E-mail address

click Yes to BETA tester.

Check E-mail and click verify your e-mail address

Edited by Rexworth