Merging with the General Discussion.

Few days ago, there was a new thread for a self-contained GBC that used the large pink slide from friends. I cannot find that thread. Anyone recalls where it is?

Few days ago, there was a new thread for a self-contained GBC that used the large pink slide from friends. I cannot find that thread. Anyone recalls where it is?

Are you refering to the Octopus GBC?

Just wanted to let everyone know there is a bricklink store selling new LEGO basketballs at ~$0.54 USD each. They have over 1300 of them still available. It's be perfect, especially for buying in bulk. Hurry though, the sale ends on December 2nd. This is the best price for new GBC balls I've seen in awhile.

Link: http://www.bricklink...itemID=58337395

EDIT: The price was just changed to $0.89 per ball.

Edited by nxtstep101

Just wanted to let everyone know there is a bricklink store selling new LEGO basketballs at ~$0.54 USD each. They have over 1300 of them still available. It's be perfect, especially for buying in bulk. Hurry though, the sale ends on December 2nd. This is the best price for new GBC balls I've seen in awhile.

Link: http://www.bricklink...itemID=58337395

Perhaps the sale is over early. It is November 30th and they are $0.89.

Yesterday the price was indeed $0.54 - I myself bought some at that price. The store owner must have changed the price late last night/early this morning. It's sad because that was such a great price for brand new LEGO basketballs.

Yeah I saw the 54 cent price too. Maybe he saw there was demand for those balls again.

In these modern times ... it's a pity we have such opportunistic 'entrepreneurs' ... I bought a set of balls last year off eBay, and they were about 0.10 a piece ... Now, it seems everyone is trying to make money off a hobby ... sad day it is, or maybe I do not understand the forces driving market (supply/demand) dynamics ...

In these modern times ... it's a pity we have such opportunistic 'entrepreneurs' ... I bought a set of balls last year off eBay, and they were about 0.10 a piece ... Now, it seems everyone is trying to make money off a hobby ... sad day it is, or maybe I do not understand the forces driving market (supply/demand) dynamics ...

Here you go: http://www.investopedia.com/university/economics/economics3.asp

I know Phillip has an index of modules that have building instructions [LINK]. He also has another fairly large index of GBC modules built by different builders that could be useful for inspiration [LINK].

Wonder Woman gets her own invisible GBC ball pump. I made it for a Christmas gift exchange. It's self contained and be a conversion piece sitting on desk at the office. And something to play with during those long boring teleconference calls. :laugh:

15394248614_964899ba99_c.jpgWonder Woman Invisible GBC by dr_spock_888, on Flickr

Wonder Woman gets her own invisible GBC ball pump. I made it for a Christmas gift exchange. It's self contained and be a conversion piece sitting on desk at the office. And something to play with during those long boring teleconference calls. :laugh:

15394248614_964899ba99_c.jpgWonder Woman Invisible GBC by dr_spock_888, on Flickr

nice dr spock how do you get those train signatures?