Thank you for the offer @rskamen, good to hear it runs well.
Waiting for parts from LEGO Brick & Pieces, hope to start soon with the build. Got the instruction almost ready so I hope it works well and I don't have to make design changes :)

7 hours ago, Berthil said:

Thank you for the offer @rskamen, good to hear it runs well.
Waiting for parts from LEGO Brick & Pieces, hope to start soon with the build. Got the instruction almost ready so I hope it works well and I don't have to make design changes :)

while we are on the subject of akiyukifying modules, i had an idea of doing this to @torsos cardan lift module, i love all the gears on this one, and i think it would look great in a frame

I’m not one who would frame up every single module, but I agree that Torso’s Cardan Lift could use a stronger frame. 

I built mine based on whatever version of instructions was on Planet GBC at the time, and it is very flimsy.

On 3/22/2020 at 2:10 PM, RohanBeckett said:

quite a nice little module.. very suprised I haven't seen it more often at shows, as it was an easy build.. easy to get timed.. and after a few small mods, seems Very reliable! and fun to watch! :)

I can confirm @RohanBeckett 's statement. really nice module.

I see some great modules, very inspiring.
i can,t even make a simple stepper 😂 but in my own defence i don’t have enough parts to make something that works good. 

I played around with 3 different modules by Sam Friesen with shared power capabilities.

Since the good old Power Functions motor are EOL, I try to save on motors even if I have enough now.

Shared power only works with modules generating low load on the motor.

Instructions for all modules available on rebrickable.com.

Made some minor and major modifications to all modules.

Ball Pump

Pinwheel

Batch 13

Shared Power setup

Hey everyone! Quick note here: I just joined the Brickipedia Discord server and evidently there's no great ball contraption page on there. I asked the Wiki administrator there and he said he'd love to make a page for it and that they are looking to expand the articles on fan culture so they are less like just another Brickset. I've never made a module but watched a lot of videos and would love to see someone who is a GBC wealth of knowledge share that on the largest LEGO wiki site. Just a thought :D

Hi,

I have done a version of Sawyer conveyor belt:

I have enjoyed with the module , and the mechanism is great.

20210509_120316.gif

20210509_115858.gif 

As mi collection is Technic sets  from 2016 onward, I have replaced the 40 teeth gears and give the module a full technic style.

I have also used the PF IR speed control instead the 9v train control system.

This is the first GBC that I do, and as noob, has been difficult for me to do the input ramp without system parts, but I'm happy with the result.

800x600.jpg

Thanks @Sawyer for share the module.

Regards

Edited by dvm
Animated gif link correction

I have been making the 42112 mixer, and I have found that if you attach the mixer halves flipped one ball rolls well inside as you turn it, coming out the other side.

640x480.jpg

640x480.jpg

In this way it becomes interesting to use it in GBC modules.

Hi friends of the GBC!

I already started a topic about finding some of you, who wants to be a part of the next phaenoBRICKS 2022. :-)

Would be very nice if we can come in touch!  .. mhhh .. sounds wrong and crazy  .. hehe .. I hope you know what I mean :-).

llap Oll

Took some video today.

Single Bucket Ring

Benny's Crane II

Side Stepper

Edited by dunes

I like the Single bucket ring module and possible I could use one of my broken ring segments which have cracked ends

Edited by Doug72

Hi all, been on eurobricks for a while but haven't posted much at all. My son and I are getting into GBC and have built a few modules already. It's a lot of fun for both of us. We just built pinwheels side stepper last night and can't get it to work right. It makes a couple of revolutions and the two stepper sections come off the technic bricks that hold them and then the whole thing gets pushed apart. I took it all apart and rebuilt it hoping maybe we had messed up on a step but it didn't fix anything. I am stumped on how to fix it. Has anyone else had any issues with one they built? Anybody have any ideas what to look for?

Thanks Jason

On 11/7/2021 at 11:14 AM, blurr95 said:

It makes a couple of revolutions and the two stepper sections come off the technic bricks that hold them and then the whole thing gets pushed apart.

Anybody have any ideas what to look for?

It sounds like the bricks on the steppers are catching on to other bricks on the walls. Either that, or there is a misplaced/misaligned liftarm or bushing. I would run it very slowly (crank it by hand if needed) and see what’s causing the bricks to separate. You should be able to catch it as it happens. Cranking it by hand would even allow you to feel as it happens.

Edited by boogie
Spelling, clarity

7 hours ago, fhareide said:

Platform Jumper is my latest build. Working on getting the digital model done now. Hope you like it!

This is awesome !!

Made a new frame for Pinwheel's Reveal Ball Pump.

Edited by dunes
typo

I've built a few little GBC Loops:

Here to the topic. Not all of this loops are in this topic. They will come soon.